Aims Power PWRI150048S 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRI150048S
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS pure sine wave power inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances. And when it comes to selecting an inverter, it’s helpful to know that AIMS pure sine wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced, lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade, the AIMS’ Power has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement. Advantages of a pure sine inverter: -Equipment runs more efficiently -Motors run cooler -Cleaner power -Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Please see our tech support section for startup averages for all devices. At AIMS, you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 50,000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 1500W continuous power
- 48 volt DC Input
- Pure sine wave
- USB Port
- Triple ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Overload indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- ac output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power 1500 watts
- Surge power 3000 watts
- Input voltage range 38-62v
- Output voltage 120v
- DC input 48v
- Output waveform Pure sine wave 60Hz (THD ≤3%)\
- Efficiency 90%
- USB Output 5VDC, Max, 1A
- Input over-voltage shutdown 62 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage shutdown 38 ± 1VDC
- Input under-voltage alarm 39.2 ± 1VDC
- Over temperature protection 149 ± 8°F
- Over-load protection 1700W ± 200W
- No Load currents 0.5A
- Working Temperature 32-104°F
- Storage temperature 14-113°F
- Intelligent cooling (the cooling fan will start running when the case temperature reaches 104°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 15.875 x 8.375 x 3.875 in.
- Unit Weight 10 lbs
- Shipping weight 12 lbs
- Remote port for optional remote
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.