Aims Power PWRI60012120S 600 Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter w/ USB Port ETL Listed New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRI60012120S
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|2 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power 600 Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter w/ USB Port ETL Listed
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights computers printers televisions medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances. And when it comes to selecting an inverter it’s helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced lightweight compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade the AIMS’ Power Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement. Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers laser printers electric shavers microwaves variable speed motors TV’s medical equipment
To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Please see our tech support section for start up averages for all devices. At AIMS you’ll discover our inverters range from 100 watts up to 12,000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 600W continuous power
- Pure sine wave
- Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2
- USB Port
- Optional remote port
- Dual ac receptacle
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- Alligator clips included 28"
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Over load indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Load based fan - only runs when an inverter senses a load
- Enclosed dc battery connections
- AC output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 600 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 1200 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.6 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- No load power consumption: < .6 dc amps
- DC amps - 50
- AC amps - 5
- Full load efficiency: 85%
- 1/3 load efficiency: >90%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong and USB Output
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal blade fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 8.39" x 5.51" x 2.91"
- Weight: Unit: 3.68 Boxed: 5.0
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 2 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.