Aims Power PWRIG500024120S 5000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRIG500024120S
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power 5000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter
AIMS Power is proud to bring you this new 5000 Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter, designed for harsh environments, which has been completely overhauled and now boasts a dual GFCI outlet and is FCC certified. This product also includes a thermally controlled fan, allowing for increased efficiency and less noise. It will continue to put out stable, pure sine power and maintain the output voltage, even as your battery bank voltage decreases. High output performance is achieved through a DSP (Digital Signal Process) drive. This inverter is ideal for running nonlinear loads (such as variable speed motors and small compressors). Pure sine power is also preferred for LaserJet printers, sensitive electronics, computer servers, microwaves, medical equipment, and with a circuit board and cordless drill battery chargers. An external battery voltage sensor will allow you to monitor your battery capacity and power consumption.
Packed with 5000 watts of power, this inverter can be used for off-grid home back up power systems, solar, boat, work vehicles, and RVs. We designed this inverter to be more efficient operating at 24 VDC at higher loads.
- 5000 Watt continuous power
- 10000 Watt surge for 0.5 second
- 24 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- 60hz or 50hz switch
- Highly efficient - improved ouptut at low voltage
- 2 - GFCI Dual Outlet
- Direct connect AC Terminal Block
- Connector and cable for remote on/off switch
- Isolated ground & neutral
- Short circuit protection (GFCI and AC Breaker)
- On/off switch
- 5 Function Protection LED indicator
- AC Breaker
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Instruction manual
- 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- DC Input Voltage 26.4V (21V-30V)
- Output Voltage no load 120Vac +/- 3%
- Continuous 5000 Watts
- Surge 10000 Watts
- 91% Efficiency
- No Load Current (Fan Off) 1.3A 24V
- No Load Current (Fan On) 2.2A 24V
- Low Battery Shut Down: 20.0V
- Low Battery Return on Power: 22.4V
- High Battery Shut Down: 31.7V
- High battery return on Power: 30.0V
- Frequency Selection 50/60hz
- Over Temperature Protection: -25ºC - 79ºC
- Cooling Fan on Temperature: 40ºC
- GFCI Outlets rated at 20A per block.
- Dimensions (inches) 23.75 x 8.88 x 6.25
- Weight: 27lbs
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.