Aims Power PWRINV10KW12V 10000 Watt Power Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRINV10KW12V
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV10KW12V 10000 Watt Power Inverter
This new 10,000 watt 12 volt inverter model has all the capabilities of AIMS Power’s new the 8000-watt 12-volt inverter but with a higher wattage capacity. This can come in handy if planning to power multiple appliances at once or a piece of equipment that demands a high wattage capacity, such as an air conditioner or air compressor. These items use what’s called “locked rotor startup” or “locked rotor amperage” (LRA), which generates a surge that only a very powerful inverter can handle. This AIMS Power DC to AC inverter can get the job done because it handles 20,000 watts of surge for 40 milliseconds. This inverter is perfect for off-grid home back-up power or at job sites where higher power demands are common.
AIMS Power is always rethinking how inverters can improve so customers are provided with the best technology available in the industry. The biggest innovation regarding this inverter is its weight: a mere 21 pounds, which is unmatched by any other inverter on the market with that wattage capacity. The reduced weight and size will be greatly appreciated if using this inverter with a Vision battery bank from AIMS Power because battery banks can become quite heavy depending on how many are needed for the application at hand. This inverter’s compact design only makes it more convenient and applicable to any situation.
What really makes this AIMS Power inverter popular is its ability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or boats’ standard power system at 12 volts. That makes this inverter very attractive to mobile business owners because it will definitely save the business money if using several inverters to upgrade a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Have a mobile business that requires operating various types of electrical equipment at different locations? This AIMS Power inverter will get you the power needed even under the most rugged conditions, whether those are heat and humidity of a location by the ocean or the dust and dirt of a windy desert. This inverter is equipped with over-temperature protection and dual cooling fans (which keep it from overheating) and conformal coated boards that protect the device from water vapor, dust or dirt in the air. This inverter provides the reliability needed in much mobile business or off-grid applications. Once this inverter is bought, all that’s needed are a few of AIMS Power’s inverter system accessories to complete your mobile and/or off-grid power system.
Have an RV you’d like to spruce up with some aftermarket additions like a sound system, automatic awning or air conditioner? This new model may be the one for you because of its wide range of capabilities. Or do you have a boat that you’d like to fit with some aftermarket fishing equipment? This new model won’t weigh the boat down or take up valuable space (leg room).
- 10000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave with Pulse Width Modulation technology (soft start)
- Voltmeter on the front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on the front panel to monitor your current use (the rate at which battery is drained)
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- AC direct connect terminal block
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 10000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 20000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 1.8 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 21 3/8 x 7 7/8 x 6 inches
- Weight: unit 23.1 lbs. boxed 25 lbs.
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- This inverter requires 2 sets of 4/0 AWT cable if you are going to run at 10000 watts.
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1-year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.