Aims Power PWRINV200012120W 2000 Watt Power Inverter GFCI ETL Listed Conforms to UL458 Standards New
- Model: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRINV200012120W
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|2 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV200012120W 2000 Watt Power Inverter GFCI ETL Listed Conforms to UL458 Standards
This 2000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter has a few unique features. First, the unit is ETL Listed and conforms to UL 458 Standards. The AIMS 2000 Watt also conforms to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01. Canada. At AIMS Power, we listen to our customers and as a result, AIMS designed this 2000 Watt UL listed modified sine inverter with our customers in mind.
AIMS has produced a high-quality unit that is also available in two other sizes 3000 and 3600 watts. It features a 20 amp GFCI outlet. That is exactly like the outlets you find in your bathroom and are able to be reset if they "pop" for safety. This inverter also has a direct connect AC terminal block, which delivers the full 3000 watts to a single source. The compact design is lightweight and durable, taking up less space in your work environment.
Ideal for home back up power systems, solar applications, vehicle outfitters and other OEM type applications that require a UL 458 certification.
- 2000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Digital Display
- LED Monitoring Lights
- Dual GFCI Outlet
- AC Direct connect terminal block
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Thermal Cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- ETL Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/1 .5 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 V
- No load minimum operating temperature: 25 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- Efficiency: 90%
- No load draw: <1.0A
- AC amps: 30
- DC amps: 300
- AC Output Socket Type: dual GFCI and AC direct connect terminal
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 13 X 6.62 X 5.6
- Weight: Unit: 7.06 lbs Boxed: 10 lbs
- ETL Listed to UL458 Standards - CSA 22.2
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 2-year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.