Aims Power PWRINV250024W 2500 Watt 24 Volt Power Inverter New
- Manufacturer: Aims Power
- SKU: PWRINV250024W
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV250024W 2500 Watt 24 Volt Power Inverter
This 2500 watt 24 volt power inverter by AIMS Power converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors, and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, or anywhere that doesn't have city power.
What really makes this 2500 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off at 24 volt DC which allows for more efficiency at higher loads. This makes the inverter very attractive to users using a 24 volt DC source or multiple batteries.
The biggest incentives for using inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features two easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load LED indicators that are used as a warning system for the operator. Also on the AC side of the unit are the battery voltage and amperage meters which display the usage levels of your battery bank. This inverter is equipped with dual cooling fans and over-temperature protection that keeps it from overheating.
- 2500W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- 24 Volt DC inverter
- Voltmeter on the front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Watt meter on the front panel
- LED indicator green/red that monitors ready/fault
- Isolated ground neutral
- Dual ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Cooling fan operation thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use our 150 amp inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 20 to 30 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output waveform: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 20.0 +/- 0.5 V
- No load current: < 0.6 Amps
- DC amps: 104
- AC amps: 21
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- Operating temperature: 30-150 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 30V-34V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 20V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (D x W x H): 14.6" X 6.6" X3.3"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs unit only
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.