Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV250W 150 Watt Power Inverter 12 Volt New
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform, the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution. To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a startup amperage. To see a list of average start-up requirements see our Technical Support section on the left nav bar of our website. At AIMS you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 8000 watts – more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 250W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED on front panel to confirm power on
- AC receptacle
- USB Charging Port
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Noise-free operation.
- Cigarette lighter adapter and Alligator Clamp cables
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Instruction manual
- Free tech support
- 1 Year Warranty
- Continuous output power: 250 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 500 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.4 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: single Type 2 -3 prong
- USB charging port
- High input voltage protection: 15.5V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Product size (L x W x H):5 ¾”x3 ¾”x 2 ¼”
- Weight: 0.9 lb
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1 year limited factory warranty on this item.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.