Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|1 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Aims Power dealer|
Aims Power PWRINV500012W 5000 Watt Power Inverter
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is blocky resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform, the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications. Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you're looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution. To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a startup amperage. At AIMS you'll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 12000 watts more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- 5000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Voltmeter on the front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on the front panel to monitor your current use (the rate at which battery is drained)
- AC Direct Connect Terminal!
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- Quadruple ac receptacle that can be used with any separate more split to provide even more outlets
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output waveform: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.6 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 17X 7.75X 6
- Weight: unit 18 lbs boxed 20 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
As an Aims Power authorized dealer, we offer a 1-year limited factory warranty on this item.
I've had it one month so far no problems works very well
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.