AlorAir HD90 Sentinel Basement/Crawlspace Dehumidifier 90 Pints HGV Defrosting and Remote Monitoring New
- Model: AlorAir
- SKU: HD90
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|5 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized AlorAir dealer|
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE MOST PROFESSIONAL CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER THAT IS STANDARD AND DURABLE?
You are at the right place! Sentinel HD90 Engineered for Low-temperature operation and air flow issues that Crawlspace and Basement present, where mold, mildew, musty odor and corrosion easily appear, It is constructed with premium materials for spaces up to 2,600 Sq. Ft, and removes up to 11.3 gallons (90 Pints) of moisture from the air per day
HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL AND EASY TO US
- Sentinel HD90 with horizontal configuration and unique dual airflow outlets makes it an ideal solution for basements and crawl spaces. Installation flexibility makes the unit ideal for almost any application. No conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in basements and crawl spaces as Sentinel HD90. It is the best choice for residential work and suitable for household, shops, storage areas, industrial institutions and garage applications etc..
What makes us great
- Filter: Clean Air Filter
- Air flow: 210 CFM, 350 CMH
- Supper COP Energy Star Listed: 2.88 L/kWh
- Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Wheel: 4 adjustable wheels
- Draining: Gravity Draining
- Defrosting Control System: HGV Defrosting
- Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104 ℉
- Functioning Humidity Range: 35~95%
- Buy a G3 Filter Together in the Promotion for Dehumidifier Filters Replacement.
- G3 filter captures the majority of “larger” airborne particles after the air blew into the machine.
- It can protect inner component from the congestion of impurities from the air taking in from outside
- Also at the same time ensure the maximum airflow supply volume.
Rugged Crawl space/Basement Dehumidifier
This Crawl space/Basement dehumidifier Strong as a Tank. HGV Defrosting System, cETL, Internal Corrosion Protection Remove 198 PPD at Saturation condition and 90 PPD at AHAM, Up to 2,600 Sq.Ft, fit for any Basement, Crawlspace, Storage Areas, Garage or any large room, and it’s Energy Star certified in COP 2.88 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
Internal Corrosion Protection
A advanced Technology to minimize the corrosion and Freon leakage, as you know in dehumidification applications, there always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, normal coils get corrosion and Freon leakage quickly, this Epoxy coating Provide protection in corrosive environments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of coil.
Buy a G3 Filter
Clean the G3 filter
Key Design Features
- Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System
- Coated Coils with Stainless Side Plate
- Quick Access to Service
- Smallest Size
- Bypass Air senser
- Memory Starting
- Continuous Model
In the Box
- Sentinel HD90 dehumidifier ×1
- Drainage pipe ×1
- Claen Air Filter ×1
- User Manual ×1
- Remote Controller needs to be purchased separately
- Remote Control System √
- More Thorough, And More Quick √
- Ducting Options √
- Easy Handling √
- Water Full Protection √
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant √
- Automatic Humidistat Control √
- Low Temperature √
- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER-This Crawl space/basement dehumidifier Strong as a Tank. HGV Defrosting System, cETL, and 5 Years Warranty, Internal Corrosion Protection, Remove 198PPD at Saturation condition and 90 PPD at AHAM, Up to 2,600 Sq. Ft, fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage or any large room, and it’s COP 2.88 L/kWh, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- HOT GAS VALVE DEFROSTING SYSTEM, HGV- a quick and efficient Defrosting process, truly make dehumidifier able to work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), makes unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, not only saving the energy but also making unit last longer.
- INTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION, A advanced Technology to minimize the corrosion and Freon leakage, as you know in dehumidification applications, there always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, normal coils get corrosion and Freon leakage quickly, this Epoxy coating Provide protection in corrosive environments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of coil.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY-We believe in quality and after-sales-service, All our high-quality ALORAIR basement/crawlspace dehumidifier are made for your full utilization. It is sure to last long and still keep its shape look. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with 5 Years Warranty and great after-sales-service team countrywide.
- DESIGNED FOR ENERGY SAVING, Alorair High COP Dehumidifiers, an investment in crawl space/basement comfort can be paid back by few years' energy savings. You can save up to $250 per year in energy cost with dehumidifiers working for their families! And that doesn't include the savings from using thermostats instead of air conditioning. Once you are able to maintain a consistent RH 50 %, no need to keep the thermostat at low, uncomfortable temperatures once used in an effort to control humidity.
All Alorair professional Crawl space/Basement dehumidifiers are designed with the remote monitoring function, it makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for the sound insulation and saving the space usage.(Sold separately)
|Water removal per day (80°F-60%)||90 PPD|
|Water removal per day (max. at saturation)||198 PPD|
|Power (115v)||5.56 A|
|Outlet Airflow (max.)||210 CFM, 350 CMH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||23.2×15.2×17.7 in (590×388×450mm)|