AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme 85 Pint Commercial Restoration Dehumidifier New
- Model: AlorAir
- SKU: STORMLGREXTREME
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|5 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized AlorAir dealer|
ALORAIR Storm LGR Extreme 190PPD Commercial Dehumidifier is designed specifically for Flood & Water Damage Restoration. This is a very compact dehumidifier ever produced for drying restoration for easy transport and energy saving. Its stackable design cannot only save flood restorer more space but also make more numbers of the machine been transported to the destination for after-flood restoration tasks.
As for the tough environment that flood disasters might have, It is the best choice for all urgent after-flood restoration tasks for dampness remove and early prevention of mold growth. Its wide applications include warehouse, shops, storage areas, industrial institutions and garage applications etc.. It is rugged enough to endure severe collision and corrosion found in water damage restoration and construction.
- Super Features: This Commercial Dehumidifier Remove 190PPD at Saturation condition, Digital humidistat control, Timer, with condensate Pump, fits into small spaces, Multiple units can be moved on a standard hand truck.
- Highly Efficient: This Water damage Restoration dehumidifier get operating temperature range of 33-105 degrees F, draws 5.5 amps on a 115V power supply for energy efficiency, huge capacity 85 PPD at AHAM while the current draw is 5.4 amps, rated power 640W.
- Waterproof design: You can sink the unit in the water as the rubber strip makes the circuit board 100% sealed. It is a great feature when flood coming, especially excellent for cleaning and restoration water removal job.
- 5 Years Warranty and HGV Defrosting: We believe in quality and after-sales-service, This Unit is equipped with a "Hot Gas" defrosting system, which ensures a quick and efficient clearing of ice from the coil under a minimum operating temperature of 2℃.
- Corrosion Protection: Storm LGR Extreme industrial dehumidifier is leading the industry by introducing epoxy coated coils. This new feature will extend the life of the coils, provide protection in corrosive environments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of the coil.
- G3 filter captures the majority of “larger” airborne particles after the air blew into the machine.
- It can protect inner component from the congestion of impurities from the air taking in from outside
- Also at the same time ensure the maximum airflow supply volume.
ALORAIR Storm LGR Extreme 190 PPD Commercial Dehumidifier
High efficient, Dent resistant roto-mold housing. Stackable, Easies to transport.
ALORAIR Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier 190 PPD for Flood Repair, up to 2,300 Square feet, Epoxy coating, Heavy-duty Pump, Quick connector, G3 filter, Timer, HGV defrosting, 2.71L/kWh, rated power 640W.
- Rotational Moulded Body
- Ridged handle for easy transport
- Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
- Draining: Condensate Pump
- Defrosting Control System: HGV Defrosting
- Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104℉
- Functioning Humidity Range: 35~95%
Key Design Features
Heavy Duty Condensate Pumps
Pumps often have serious issues such as overheating, detection failure and rusting. Luckily, our engineers have developed a pump that is much more reliable. With a 20’ lifting distance, the condensate pump gives you the freedom to drain anywhere.
Epoxy Powder Coating on Coils
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced epoxy coated coils. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against corrosive environments and maintaining the coil’s heat transfer ability.
Waterproof Design For Safety
Electric control with waterproof shell,quick-connected power line for easy use.
Clean the filter
In addition, Buy a G3 Filter for Dehumidifier Filters Replacement
Evaporate and remove moisture efficiently – and keeps drying even after humidity levels drop
Drying areas quickly after leaks, spills or floods prevent damage to floors, cabinets, and walls.
Moisture can’t easily escape from living and work spaces – reduce humidity fast.
Removing humidity can help prevent mildew and mold growth or even rot in damp climates.
Problem solved - Eliminates condensation, Moisture and Damp caused by trapped moisture around.
The Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier has a wide application in other spaces and works well in households, storage areas, shops, offices, industrial institutions and even in the garage. Besides reducing humidity that results from flooding, this dehumidifier can lower humidity caused by dump laundry or furniture and carpet cleaning.
In the box:
- Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier ×1
- Drainage pipe ×1
- Fittings ×1
- User Manual ×1
|Storm LGR Extreme in Yellow|
|Water removal per day (80°F, 60%)||85 PPD|
|Water removal per day (max. at saturation)||190 PPD|
|Outlet Airflow (max.)||210 CFM/350 CMH|
|Power (115v)||5.4 amps|
|Unit Dimensions (L×W×H)||22.8×13.7×17.3 in (580×350×440mm)|
|Size For||2,300 Sq.Ft|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.