- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|6 month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in Colorado|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Atom dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
What's In the Box:
- Remote Charger
- Board charger
- Owner’s Manual
- Skate Tool
- POWERFUL 1000W MOTOR*
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - What’s better than a longboard with a brake? One that charges your battery in the process. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES*** - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the board's built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- SUPERIOR SOFTWARE - Atom Electric's B-series boards offer the smoothest acceleration and braking available thanks to the advanced FOC (Field Oriented Control) software. The majority of electric skateboards on the market still use BLDC square-wave technology which can never match the silky smooth performance of FOC sine-wave technology - the Cadillac of Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs).
- BUILT TO LAST - With its electronics encased in a compact die-cast aluminum battery box the B-series keeps critical components cool and safe.
- LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY - Feel more down to earth as you float along just above it.
- CARRY HANDLE - When it's time to jump on a train or ride the elevator to work just grab the handle and be on your way.
- LIGHTS - Battery box features changing light color schemes.
- NEW - Comes fully assembled.
- Max Mileage* 6.2 miles / 10 km
- Max Speed: 16 mph / 26 kmh
- Max Grade** 12%
- Max Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Board Weight: 11 lb / 5 kg
- Deck Material: Maple
- Deck Length: 29.5 in / 75 cm
- Deck Width: 9.1 in / 23 cm
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (18650)
- Battery Cells: 10S (Samsung)
- Battery Ah: 2.5Ah
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V
- Charger Voltage: 42V
- Charger Output (Amps): 1A
- Battery Wh: 90 Wh
- Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: No
- Motor Type: Belt Drive / Brushless Direct Current
- Motor Max Power Rating: 1000W
- Braking Type: Regenerative Braking
- Belt Specs: 225mm
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 80mm X 45mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- ESC Software: Sine Wave (FOC)
But don't mistake this board for just another flat-land cruiser; the B.10'S grunty 1000W brushless dc motor, fed by high performance Samsung 25R lithium-ion batteries and Atom's custom foc sine-wave speed controller, boasts enough torque to boost average riders up hills in excess of 10% grade. With the Atom Electric B.10 great things really do come in small packages!
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
This thing is sweet. I no longer use the car when I'm in my neighborhood. Big soft wheels never lock on pebbles, motor isn't loud at all. Brakes are really easy to get used to.
The handle in the deck is a little weird b/c holding it by the front trucks is more natural for me but I don't mind it being there.
Best I've ridden. Ridden most other pennyboards. Surprisingly quiet for a belt driven board. Has speed when you need it, very easy to maneuver and really light, and easy to carry. Braking isn't jerky, but smooth. Comfortable too. Good wheels. Get the jason belts on amazon once the stock ones wear out. Belts are ok, but the jason ones take more abuse. Perfect commuter if you commute. After a month of riding, only belt has wear.
This was cheaper on this site than Amazon and it got to me faster than the prime shipping option on Amazon as well