Atom B18-DX (2-in-1) All Terrain Longboard Electric Skateboard 180Wh Lithium Battery 1800W Dual Motors New
- Manufacturer: Atom
- SKU: 40412
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|6 month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in Colorado|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Atom dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
What's In the Box:
Board fully assembled with Gear Ratio 2 - (4) MBS 100mm All Terrain Wheels, (2) 60T wheel pulleys, and (2) 246mm belts
Additional Set of (4) 90mm Street Wheels, (2) 48T wheel pulleys, and (2) 225mm belts
Remote Control (Including USB charger cord)
2-in-1 Model (Street / All Terrain) - Enjoy the silky smooth comfort 90mm street wheels or take your adventure off road with MBS 100mm all terrain longboard wheels. The choice is yours.
Four Gear Ratio Options - Speed, torque, and efficiency tweaks at your fingertips. Mix and match wheels and wheel pulleys to achieve four distinct gearing ratios. Experiment to find the one that best suits you. Great intro to DIY ESK8s for those not yet ready to tackle electronics.
21mph Top Speed - Use gear ratio #4 (16T:48T with 100mm wheels) to reach an exhilarating top speed of 21mph.
20% Max Grade - Use gear ratio #1 (16T:60T with 90mm wheels) to tackle some of the steepest hills around. 20% is steep!
Dual Belt Drive Power - A gear ratio of 3.75 maximizes the torque available from its dual 1800W motors. Feel the power!
Highly Refined FOC Software on Texas Instruments Piccolo Microcontroller (MCU) creates silky smooth and reliable acceleration and braking profiles. These T.I. chips are pricey but they're worth it. One ride and you'll understand.
High Power 2.4Ghz Transmitter / Receiver - Signal for Dayyyys…. Rest assured you'll always be connected to your board regardless of where you hold your remote.
Genuine Samsung 25R 18650 Lithium Cells - High capacity / high discharge cells pack power, range and reliability into an incredibly small package. Expensive, but worth it!
Bamboo Flex Deck - Revel in the comfort of our hybrid Maple / bamboo deck. Bamboo provides the flex needed to suck up the bumps while maple makes it stiff enough to still deliver precision carving.
Gear Ratios Wheel Pulley Wheel Dia. Best For
Gear Ratio 1 60T 90mm Climbing
Gear Ratio 2 60T 100mm All Terrain / All Around*
Gear Ratio 3 48T 90mm Street All / Around
Gear Ratio 4 48T 100mm Speed
Range*: 12 miles / 19.3 km
- Max Speed**: 21 mph / 33.8 kmh
- Max Grade***: 22% (lowest gear ratio)
- Max Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 200 lb / 91 kg
- Board Weight: 18 lb / 8 kg
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: No
- Battery Charge Time: 3 hours
- Deck Material: Bamboo / Maple
- Deck Length: 40. in / 101.5 cm
- Deck Width: 9.8 in / 24.8 cm
- Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)
- Motor Max Power Rating: Dual 1800W
- Motor Braking: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Sensorless
- Belt Spec: 246-3M-13mm / 225-3M-13mm
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (18650)
- Cell Spec: Samsung 25R
- Cell Voltage (Nominal): 3.6 V
- Cell Current Capacity (Ah): 2.5 Ah
- Cell Energy Capacity (Wh): 9.0 Wh
- Battery Configuration: 10S X 2P (20 cells)
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V
- Battery Current Capacity (Ah): 5Ah
- Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 180 Wh
- Charger / Battery Voltage (Max): 42 V
- Battery Charger Output (Amps): 2A
- Charging Port pin diameter: 2.5mm
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 100mm All Terrain / 90mm Street
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- Replacement Part Number: 47604
- ESC Software: Sine Wave (FOC)
- Waterproofing / IP Rating: IP63
- UN Dangerous Goods #: UN3171
- UN Dangerous Goods Category: Battery Powered Vehicle
- Dangerous Goods Class: Class 9 (Misc)
- Certificates: UN 38.3, CE, RoHS
*Range is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively (slow/eco mode) on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly, and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further. Use slow / eco mode to achieve longest possible range.** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
** Max speed is calculated when riding on smooth flat ground with no wind with board at full charge. Max speed will decrease as your battery level decreases. This is true for all electric boards.
*** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.