- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|6 month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in Colorado|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Atom dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
What's In the Box:
- Atom Electric Atom H10 Electric Skateboard
- Remote control
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES*** - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- NEW - Comes Fully Assembled
- Max Mileage* 8 miles / 13 km
- Max Speed: 16 mph / 25 kmh
- Max Grade** 10%
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb / 100 kg
- Board Weight: 10 lb / 4.7 kg
- Deck Material: Bamboo / Maple
- Deck Length: 36 in / 91.5 cm
- Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (18650)
- Battery Cells: 10S (Panasonic)
- Battery Ah: 2.6 Ah
- Battery Voltage (Nominal):36 V
- Charger Voltage: 42 V
- Charger Output (Amps): 1 A
- Battery Wh: 104 Wh
- Battery Charge Time: 3 hours
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes
- Motor Type: Single Rear Hub Drive / Brushless Direct Current
- Motor Max Power Rating:700W
- Braking Type: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- ESC Software: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Or is it because the board itself just rides so effortlessly with its 36" bamboo/maple hybrid deck, high precision reverse kingpin trucks, and super-high-rebound (SHR) 70mm wheels? It could even be that the H10 literally puts complete speed control in the palm of your hand with its comfortable 2.4Ghz remote control and regenerative braking system.
Whatever your desire, you'll find it satisfied when heading out on an electric journey with the Atom Electric H10 longboard under your feet.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.