Atom H6 Electric Skateboard 600W Hub Motor 79Wh Li-Ion Battery New
- Manufacturer: Atom
- SKU: 40402
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|6 month warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in Colorado|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Atom dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
What's In the Box:
- Batteries for remote
- Board charger
- Owner’s Manual
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Condition: New
Max Mileage* 5 miles / 8 km
- Max Speed: 16 mph / 25 kmh
- Max Grade** 10%
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb / 100 kg
- Max Recommended Rider Weight: 175 lb / 80 kg
- Board Weight: 10 lb / 4.7 kg
- Deck Material: Maple
- Deck Length: 36 in / 91.5 cm
- Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (18650)
- Battery Cells: 10S (LG)
- Battery Ah: 2.2 Ah
- Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36 V
- Charger Voltage: 42 V
- Charger Output (Amps): 1 A
- Battery Wh: 80 Wh
- Battery Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
- Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current
- Motor Max Power Rating: 700W
- Braking Type: Regenerative Braking
- Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
- Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
- Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Remote Battery Type: AAA
- ESC Software: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
*Mileage is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, clothing, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly,and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further.
** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.