Best Friend Mobility SitGo Large L/XL 20" - 29" Adjustable Dog Wheelchair New
- Manufacturer: Best Friend Mobility
- SKU: BFML/XL-SitGo
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in SC|
|Authorized Best Friend Mobility dealer|
One, two, three, four, we’re telling our best buds we love them more!
Because sometimes all four legs and paws need a little extra help. Introducing the Best Friend Mobility quad (full four-limb) support pet wheelchair.
Made from the same light yet sturdy materials as our rear support pet wheelchairs, our new quad support wheelchairs are for pets with both forelimb and hindlimb disabilities.
- Lightweight, non-rust aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fully and easily adjustable height, length, and width
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for comfortable support
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on front harness system
- Comfortable paw slings
- Durable and easy-to-clean rear harness
- Advanced stages of degenerative myelopathy (DM)
- Cervical spondymyelopathy (CSM) or wobbler syndrome
- Multiple injury rehabilitation
- Unilateral or bilateral forelimb weakness
- Strokes and other neurological disorders
- Pets with amputations
- Instability in the forelimbs or on all four legs
- Pets with deformity in the forelimbs or on all four legs
PICK YOUR PET’S WHEELCHAIR SIZE
MEASURE YOUR PET
Measuring your pet to determine which size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair will best fit is the quickest and easiest thing.
The only information you truly need to get the right size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair is the measurement from the floor to your pet’s back—at its hindquarters. It’s that simple!
Depending on your pet’s current capabilities and its willingness to cooperate, this can be a 1-person or 2-person job.
If your pet has very little or no rear-limb strength, one person can be the support while the other does the measuring.
RAMBLER FRONT RANGE HARNESS MEASUREMENT
Measure your pet at the widest part of the chest and check the size chart. If measurement falls in between sizes, go with the next size up.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.