Champion 100813 7500W/9375W 50 Amp Gas Electric Start Generator New
- Manufacturer: Champion
- SKU: 100813
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|3 year factory warranty|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Champion dealer|
|Ships out same or next day|
- 9,375 starting watts and 7,500 running watts
- Reliable 420cc Champion engine
- Toggle-switch electronic start
- Cold Start Technology for easy ignition in frigid temperatures
- Runs up to 8 hours on 50% load
- Quiet design produces 74dB at 23' – comparable to a vacuum cleaner
- Ample covered outlets, including 4 GFCI outlets
- Volt Guard protects against power surges
- Itelligauge tracks voltage, hertz, and runtime hours
- Wheels and a folding handle provide maneuverability
- EPA-certified and CARB-compliant
Gasoline Starting Watts- 9375W
Gasoline Running Watts- 7500W
Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V- 78.1A
Gasoline Starting Amps at 240V- 39.1A
Gasoline Running Amps at 120V- 62.5A
Gasoline Running Amps at 240V- 31.3A
Outlets- 120/240V 30A Locking (L14-30R), 120/240V 50A (14-50R), GFCI 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R) (2)
GFCI Outlets- Yes
Covered Outlets- Yes
Gasoline Run Time at 1/2 Load- 8.0 h.
Noise Level- 74.0 dBA
Parallel Capability- No
DC Operation- No
Automatic Voltage Regulation- Yes
Start Type- Recoil, Electric
Engine Brand- Champion Power Equipment
Engine Size- 420cc
Engine Type- 4-stroke
Engine Speed- 3600
Fuel Type- Gasoline
Fuel Gauge- No
Gasoline Capacity- 5.7 gal.
Gasoline Tank Material- Steel
Engine Oil Type- 10W-30
Engine Oil Capacity- 1.2 qt.
Engine Oil Included- No
Low Oil Shut-Off- Yes
Wheel Type- Solid
Wheel Diameter- 9.5 in.
EPA Certified- Yes
CARB Compliant- Yes
Length: 29.9 in.
Width: 27.2 in.
Height: 25.2 in.
Weight: 199.1 lb.
As a Champion authorized dealer, we offer the manufacturer's warranty. CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years: (1) year (parts and labor) and two (2) years (parts) from the original date of purchase (90 days [parts and labor] and 180 days [parts] for commercial & industrial use).
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.