ComfortBilt HP21 2,400 sq. ft. EPA Certified Pellet Stove with Auto Ignition Open Box
- Model: ComfortBilt
- SKU: HP21-OB
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 2,400 sq. ft.|
|Open box & manufacturer direct|
|7 year limited factory warranty|
|Authorized ComfortBilt dealer|
|Ships out same or next business day|
This is a never used unit. It had a smudge on the side from manufacturing so it is discounted to reflect that. It has never been turned on. There is only 1 available and it ships directly from Comfortbilt.
- Heats 2,400 sq. ft. or more, depending on outside temps, insulation, and room layout
- Superior firebox design and heat exchanger produce up to 48,000 BTU per hour
- Top-mounted 55 lb. hopper will keep stove burning up to 24 hours
- Feed rate and blower speed are adjusted on LED control panel or by remote control
- Thermostat can preset room temperatures from 61° F to 82° F
- One touch ignition ignites pellets automatically and delivers heat within minutes
- Attractive bay view window provides radiant heat in addition to forced air heating
- Air wash system cleans ceramic glass window panes automatically
- Room blower circulates heated air at 142 cu. ft. per minute
- EPA Certified to be safe and to meet all US emissions standards
- Parts warranties are one year on electrical, 3 years on glass, and 7 years on firebox
- Durable charcoal color exterior is easy to keep clean and blends nicely with all decors
- Removable ash pan can be emptied once every three weeks due to low ash
- Burn pot and exhaust design allow EPA Certified 84% burn efficiency
- Igniter and blower motors use standard 110-Volt house current
- Certified safe for mobile home use
- Rear exhaust and intake ports are ready for hookup with standard piping kits
Warranty / Certifications
This is the second year we have used this comfortbilt pellet stove. I can't say enough about it. It does what they say and heats our house very nicely without all the mess we used to have with a wood stove. My wife doesn't have to dust as often as she did when we were burning wood.
Excellent customer service- We are still getting used to our new stove (went from a wood stove to a pellet stove) New stove works well - not quite the same as a wood stove, though.
we previously used a large wood burning stove for our heat source, but were aggravated by the messiness of it , as we were constantly cleaning up around the stove. that has completely changed with our new pellet stove. It is very neat. The auto- ignition and controls work perfectly, the unit heats magnificantly and it is a very neat package. highly recommend it.
Building house...not installed yet...
Great price and quick delivery. Haven't installed yet but looking forward to it.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.