- DR OHV Engine, 208cc with low oil shutdown
- Pumps up to 158 GPM
- Up to 2 hours continuous use without refueling
- 26' Max. Suction Lift (from water source to pump)
- 108' Max. Head Lift (from water source to discharge)
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals for long life
- Easy Prime Funnel with Tethered Cap
- Machine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine: 1 year residential; 90 days commercial
DR OHV, 208cc engine with low oil shutdown. Plenty of power to maximize the pump's 158 GPM maximum flow.
Pumps are often needed in urgent situations, so you don't want to be searching for instructions when that time comes. Everything you need to know is right here on your DR pump's frame.
COLOR CODED FOR FAST HOOKUP
Connection points on pumps all look alike. So we've color coded DR Pumps so that, even if you're in a rush, it's easy to keep straight. GREEN = suction, and BLUE = discharge.
EASY PRIME FUNNEL
The most common way to damage a water pump is to start it up without priming first. That's why we make our priming funnel extra wide (2X many competitors), easily accessible, and clearly marked so that it's hard to miss.
7/8" STEEL FRAME
Protects pump components from damage as they are maneuvered or as they shift in transport. Provides convenient lifting grips and tie down locations.
Free Hose Kit ($99 Value)!
If you have ever bought a water pump, it's likely you had to pay out more for accessories before you could use it. We include an all-inclusive hose kit, so that your DR PRO PC20 Pump is ready to run right out of the box. The Hose Kit includes 1) a 12' suction hose, 2) a 25' discharge hose, and 3) a strainer.