Drive DeVilbiss IntelliPap AutoAdjust CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier Manufacturer RFB
- Model: Drive Medical
- SKU: DV54D-HH
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|One year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Extremely portable and quiet|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Drive/DeVilbiss dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Refurbished units are clean condition and look brand new. Our CPAP machines are manufacturer refurbished by Drive/DeVilbiss, and come in the box with all original accessories. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
What's In the Box:
- IntelliPap CPAP machine with integrated heated humidifier
- Power cord
- Travel bag
- CPAP pressure automatically adjusts to meet patient needs
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhalation Technology included
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which is great for travelers
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and 5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician
Integrated Heated Humidifier: DeVilbiss designed the chamber to hold enough water for a full night's sleep and is powered by the CPAP unit; eliminating the need for bulky power adapters or extra hoses. The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and designed to maximize humidity thanks to a stainless steel heat transfer plate with a larger surface area.
DeVilbiss jumps into the enhanced comfort market with the introduction of SmartFlex. This unique exhalation relief function provides three levels of customizable pressure reduction and six rounding options to tailor the transition between inhalation to exhalation. Like many existing pressure reduction technologies, SmartFlex lowers exhalation pressure by 1cmH20 per level (up to 3 cmH20), allowing users to breathe easier against their therapy pressure. What sets the IntelliPAP apart is its transitional rounding feature that prevents the user from experiencing adverse IPAP/EPAP pressure changes. When pressure drops during exhalation, the increase back to the prescribed therapy setting can disrupt the sleep cycle. In similar technologies, users may find themselves struggling against the transition and lose the benefits of exhalation relief. Now, SmartFlex's rounding function makes pressure comfort technology virtually seamless.
|Dimensions||4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;|
|Dimensions||6.4” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 8.4” (D) with humidifier|
|Weight||2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with humidifier|
|Pressure Range||3-20 cm H2O|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment||Up to 9,000 feet|
|Auto On/Off||Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)|
- 2 Year Warranty: $34 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $49 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested