England's Stove Works Summers Heat 55-SHPAH 2000 sq. ft. Pellet Auxilary Stove New
- Manufacturer: England's Stove Works
- SKU: 55-SHPAH
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Perfect for areas up to 2,400 sq. ft.|
|Brand new in box|
|High efficiency & easy clean model|
|5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on electrical|
|Authorized England's Stove Works/Summers Heat dealer|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer|
- Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 31 3/8" H x 30"
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 120 lbs.
- Door glass: 9 1/4" x 16 1/2"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx. 8 7/16&rdquo
- Blower: 250 cfm, adjustable settings
- BTU: 52,000
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean,efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Huge, 120 lb. hopper capacity holds three bags of pellets for extra-long burn times
- Up to 80 hours of burn time between reloading (Must maintain regular maintenance, see Manual)
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Easy-Access maintenance panels make maintenance a snap
- Large ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
- Large fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Cast beveled door and integrated ash lip design give clean, attractive appearance
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass
The manufacturer extends the following warranties. The manufacturer warranty is for parts only. We offer extended warranty options listed below the product images on this page. The extended warranty is through warrantylife, and is a full warranty.
Five Year Period:
1. Carbon steel and welded seams in the firebox are covered for 5 years against splitting.
2. The cast iron door and hinges are covered for 5 years against cracking.
One Year Period:
3. Component parts such as the hopper, auger burn pot, baffle plate, auger shafts, auger bearings,
and fasteners are covered for 1 year against cracking, breakage and welded seams from
4. Electrical components, accessory items, glass and the painted surface are covered for 1 year
from the date of purchase.
Conditions and Exclusions:
Damage from over-firing will void your warranty.
This warranty does not apply if damage occurs because of an accident, improper handling, improper
installation, improper operation, abuse, or unauthorized repair made or attempted to be made.
The manufacturer is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with
the product including any cost or expense providing substitute equipment or service during periods of
malfunction or nonuse.
All liability for any consequential damage for breach of any written or implied warranty is disclaimed
and excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential
damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Purchaser must give notice of claim of defect within the warranty period and pay transportation to
and from a service center designated by the factory. The dealer from which the unit was purchased
or the factory, at our option, will perform the warranty service.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary
from state to state.
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE
ATTACHED WARRANTY REGISTRATION WITH A COPY OF THE SALES
RECEIPT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
We offer a third party full extended warranty that can be purchased with the unit. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, you will have the option to find your own local center and have Warrantylife pay directly (or provide a reimbursement).
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.