- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Epson|
|2 year factory warranty|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Epson dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Most units look new and are products that were returned within the manufacturer's 30 day return period. They are fully tested and inspected by the manufacturer. This product will ship directly from Epson with all original accessories. Full 2 year warranty included.
What's in the box:
- Epson EX3240 Projector
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide
- User manual CD
The EX3240 portable projector makes it easier than ever for busy professionals to present compelling presentations. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness* and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut†, Epson® 3LCD projectors display colors far more accurately than competitive DLP projectors. The EX3240 delivers SVGA resolution (800 x 600), plus 3200 lumens of color brightness and 3200 lumens of white brightness1. Packed with a host of innovative setup features, this reliable performer gets up and running in no time. It also supports HDMI®, the digital connectivity standard, for compatibility with laptops and media players. When your presentations demand proven performance, count on the EX3240.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness* and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut† than competitive DLP projectors
One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The EX3240 has:
- Color Brightness (for more accurate, vivid color): 3200 lumens
- White Brightness (for well-lit rooms): 3200 lumens
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) — for projecting basic presentations and graphics
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac®
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product2
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner3
Projection System: Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Projection Method: Front / rear / ceiling mount
Driving Method: Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Pixel Number: 480,000 dots (800 x 600) x 3
Color Brightness - Color Light Output: 3200 lumens1
White Brightness - White Light Output: 3200 lumens1
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Native Resolution: 800 x 600 (SVGA)
Resize: 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1152 x 864 (SXGA),1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1280 x 960 (SXGA2), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA3), 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+)
Lamp Type: 200 W UHE
- ECO mode: Up to 10000 hours2
- Normal mode: Up to 5000 hours2
Throw Ratio Range: 1.45 (Zoom:Wide), 1.96 (Zoom:Tele)
Size - projected distance: 30" – 350" (0.88 – 10.44 m)
- Automatic: Vertical: ±30 degrees
-Manual: Horizontal: ±30 degrees (Easy-Slide Horizontal Image Correction)
USB Plug 'n Play:
-Projects audio and video
-PC and Mac® compatible
Contrast Ratio: Up to 15,000:1
Color Reproduction: Up to 1.07 billion colors
Temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
Type: Digital zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.