EZ Tankless EZULTNG Ultra HE on Demand 4.4 GPM 70000 BTU Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater New
- Model: EZ Tankless
- SKU: EZULTNG
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping from IN|
|1 Year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized EZ Tankless dealer|
The Horizontal Stainless Steel Vent Pipe (top) and the Anti-Back Draft Vent Device (bottom) are included with purchase.
*The horizontal stainless steel vent pipe is included, though it is not required as this unit can be vented using solid core schedule 40 PVC/CPVC vent pipe vertically or horizontally.
**The Anti-Back Draft vent device is required for both horizontal and vertical venting in regions that experience freezing temperatures.
- Tankless Water Heater
- Vent kit
- User Manual
- A 4.4 GPM tankless water heater at a 35F temperature rise can provide enough hot water for up to a 2 bath home
- Natural gas tankless water heaters offer the least expensive operating cost verse electric water heaters or LPG
- No stand-by energy loss or recovery time necessary; a tankless water heater heats water as it passes through a heat exchanger eliminating the need to continuously reheat a tank of water
- 5 year warranty on heat exchanger and 1 year limited-warranty on parts
- Energy factor is 0.94
- Standard stainless steel horizontal vent kit is free of charge; unit can be vented using solid core PVC/CPVC
- With the ability to vent using solid core PVC/CPVC, this tankless water heater can be installed almost anywhere in the home
- Please note: this condensing water heater produces waste condensation that must be drained via the included drain hose to a drain pipe or bucket
- Low water pressure ignition; the heater can function at water pressure as low as 8 psi and 0.6GPM flow rate; making this unit suitable for users living at high altitude or those using well water with older or less powerful pumping systems
- Key-touch water temperature settings and on-off switch with easy to understand advanced technology display
- Electronic control system via computer chip is advanced and extremely reliable; this "no pilot light" design is safe and convenient, using automatic ignition to further your energy savings
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple-small design features make this unit easy to use and install as well as unobtrusive if located within view of working or living spaces
- Important: unit can not be vented to existing exhaust pipes
|Model||EZ ULTRA HE|
|rated heat input (kW)||(20kW) 70,000 btu|
hot water supply (GPM)
(for 45°F temp. rise)
|3.4 GPM (45 °F rise)|
|size||27" x 14 1/2" x 6 1/2"|
|water pressure (PSI)||8 - 100 PSI|
|thermal efficiency rating||>92%|
|gas type & rated gas pressure Pa (PSI) (WCI)||LPG 2800 (0.46) (11"WC)/NG 2000 (0.29) (8"WC)|
|Voltage (V)||AC110V 60HZ|
|packing size||32" x 22" x 10"|
|G.W./N.W. kg (U.S. Pounds)||15.5/14 (35/31 lbs.)|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.