- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Includes NEMA 200 Amp Transfer Switch|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Generac|
|Works with liquid propane or natural gas|
|Authorized Generac dealer|
|Free shipping from Generac after 2-4 day processing time|
Refurbished units are clean condition and most look brand new. Many are unused returns that have never been fired up, except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our generators are manufacturer refurbished by Generac. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty. Please allow 2-4 days for the manufacturer to process this order.
What's In the Box:
- Generac 6551 22kw Standby generator
- 200 Amp NEMA 3 (indoor / outdoor rated) whole house smart transfer switch
- Aluminum enclosure
• True Power™ Electrical Technology
• Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution™ Controller (English/Spanish/ French/Portuguese)
• Two Transfer Switch Options Available: 100 Amp Pre-Wired Switch or 200 Amp Smart Switch.
• Electronic Governor
• External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
• GFCI Duplex Outlet
• Sound Attenuated Enclosure
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector • Composite Mounting Pad
• Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
As as authorized Generac dealer, this item comes with a 1 year factory warranty. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $219 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $319 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $419 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested