Generac 6920 T20-S 185 GPM 211cc 2" Subaru Engine Trash Pump New
- Manufacturer: Generac
- SKU: 6920
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|2 year manufacturer's warranty included|
|Brand new in box|
|Manufacturer direct shipping|
|Sealed in box|
|Authorized Generac dealer|
This Generac Trash Pump is designed to handle the toughest and dirtiest jobs. Equipped with a powerful 211cc Subaru engine, this workhorse pumps up to 185 gallons per minute and handles solids up to 1in. in size. The custom Easy Prime™ funnel design provides quick and easy priming. Large fuel tank with integrated fuel gauge keeps this pump running for over 5 hours before refueling.
This model does not ship to California.
What's In the Box:
- Generac 6920 Pump
- Engine oil
- Quick start set up guide
- Owner's manual
- Durable 1in. frame withstands harsh environments
- Powerful Subaru 211cc engine with low oil shutdown
- Large 3-gallon fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Onboard instructions with icons of key touch points for ease of use
- Easy Prime™ custom funnel design with tethered priming cap for quick and easy priming
- Color-coded suction and discharge ports to ensure the correct hose connections
- Easily pumps up to 185 gallons per minute
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Yr Consumer Limited|
|Ship Weight||117.5 lbs|
|Fits Hose Dia. (in.)||2|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||211|
|Engine Speed (RPM)||3,600|
|Suction Port (in.)||2|
|Discharge Port (in.)||2|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||26|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||98|
|Solid Handling (in.)||1|
|Impellers||Ductile cast iron|
|Volute||Ductile cast iron|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||3.04|
|Run Time||5 hrs.|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||26 5/8 x 20 x 22 13/16|
FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! If the extended warranty is not purchased, this item comes with a 2 year warranty. Please see our tiers and pricing below; This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.