Generac/Honeywell 7058/6441 11kW Guardian Standby Generator w/Smart Transfer Switch Manufacturer RFB
- Manufacturer: Generac
- SKU: 7058R
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Includes NEMA 200 amp automatic transfer switch|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Generac|
|Works with liquid propane or natural gas|
|Authorized Generac dealer|
Refurbished units are clean condition and most look brand new. Many are unused returns that have never been fired up, except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our generators are manufacturer refurbished by Generac. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
What's In the Box:
- Generac or Honeywell branded 7058/6441 Standby generator
- 200 Amp NEMA 3 (indoor / outdoor rated) whole house smart transfer switch
- Aluminum or steel enclosure
- True Power™ Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution™ Controller (English/Spanish/ French /Portuguese)
- 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch.
- Electronic Governor
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Capability to be installed within 18" of a building*
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage. Has the ability to backup a 3-ton air conditioner, well pump or water heater, and the main rooms of your house.
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cylinders: (Number of) 2 ; (Block) Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Displacement: 530 cc
- Fuel: Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 5 to 7 inches of water column for natural gas, 11 to 14 inches of water column for LP gas ; Outputs are based upon natural gas value: @ 1000 Btu per cubic feet and 2520 Btu per cubic feet with LP; @ 35,314.7 Btu per cubic meter and 88,993 Btu per cubic meter with LP
- Governor: (System) Electronic
- Ignition: (System) Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Oil Capacity: (Including Filter, Quarts/Liters) Approx. 1.7 qt/1.6 L
- RPM: (Operating) 3,600 rpm
- Starter: 12 Vdc
- Type of Engine: GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Valves: (Arrangement) Overhead Valve
- Generac® Transfer Switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with Generac Power Systems. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
- Innovative Design & Prototype Testing are key components of GENERAC’S success in “Improving power by design.” But it doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose Generac Power Systems with the confidence that these systems will provide superior performance.
- Single Source Service Response from Generac’s extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Solid-State, Frequency Compensated Voltage Regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at ±1%.
- Test Criteria: Prototype Tested, Nema Mg1-22 Evaluation, System Torsional Tested, Motor Starting Ability
- True Power™ Electrical Technology: Superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC systems.
- Rated Power: Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 11,000 Watts ; Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 10,000 Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): (in/mm) 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Max. Load: Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) - 45.8/41.7
- Rated AC Output: (Frequency) 60 Hz
- Weight: (lb/kg) 407/184.6
- Battery: Requirement (not included) Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum
- Fuel Consumption: (Natural Gas - cu.ft./hr.(cu.meters/hr.)): ; 1/2 Load – 124 (3.51); Full Load – 195 (5.52); (Liquid Propane - ft3/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]: ; 1/2 Load – 42.8 (1.18) [4.45]; Full Load – 70 (1.92) [7.28]
- Number of: (Rotor Poles) 2
- Output: (Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load) 63
- Phase: 1
- Power: (Factor) 1
- Rated Voltage: 240
INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PROTOTYPE TESTING are key components
of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it
doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability
testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing
to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to
choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these
systems will provide superior performance.
G-Flex Variable Speed Technology: By utilizing patented variable speed
technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on
the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and
produce power at <1.5% total harmonic distortion for quality power.
SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION.
This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on
all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing
load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by
electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital
voltage regulation at ±1%.
SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE. from Generac’s extensive dealer
network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the
engine to the smallest electronic component.
GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES. Long life and reliability are
synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this
confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer
systems and controls for total system compatibility.
As as authorized Generac dealer, this item comes with a 5 year factory warranty.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.