- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|One year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Brand new in box|
|For use with LP (Liquid Propane)|
|Includes original accessories|
|Authorized Generac dealer|
GENERAC LP5500 PROPANE PORTABLE GENERATOR
What's In the Box:
- Generac LP5500 generator
- Wheel kit
- Bottle of new oil
• Propane fuel is safer, more stable, and has a longer shelf life and lower
emissions than gasoline.
• Integrated propane tank holder accepts either 20lb or 30lb propane
cylinders for flexibility, convenience and extended runtimes.
• Power Dial™ includes all engine functions in one simple control.
• Dolly-style handle and low grab bar increases maneuverability; handle
folds down for compact storage.
• Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
• Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment.
• Circuit breakers provide overload protection.
• Generac's OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication
and provides long life.
• Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard LP tanks.
• Quick-access enclosure is detachable for easy engine maintenance.
• Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
• Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
• Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
• First oil Included.
As as authorized Generac dealer, this item comes with a 1 year factory warranty. FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2, 3, or 5 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! Please see our tiers and pricing below. This is an in-home warranty, so a technician coming to your home from one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers.
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.