Go-Bowen XW-EA16-RS Sonora 24V Mini Quad ATV Dirt Motor Bike Red Spider New
- Model: Go-Bowen
- SKU: XW-EA16-RS
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|60 days parts warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Authorized Go-Bowen dealer|
Sonora 24V Mini Quad ATV Dirt Motor Bike
When it comes to powered ride on toys for kids, the Sonora 24v Mini-Quad is the best. It is truly a kid's ATV dream! Whether your child just rides it in the driveway, or takes it off-road into the backyard or on the dirt trails, he or she is guaranteed to have a blast!!!
The Sonora Mini-Quad Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes, front & rear carrying racks, and large 13-inch knobby pneumatic tires. Because it is equipped with two large 12v 12amp hour batteries, this fun 4-wheeler will provide longer ride times on one charge than the competition. New features include: headlight, key start, battery meter, forward & reverse, dual speeds (selectable by key) and twist throttle with safety foot switch.
What's In the Box:
- Mini Quad
- Tool Kit
- Battery Charger
- Owner’s Manual
- Key Start
- Battery Meter
- Forward and Reverse
- Dual Speeds selected by Key
- Twist Throttle with Safety Foot Switch
- Some Assembly Required
- Motor: 24 Volt 350 Watt
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v total) SLA batteries
- Top Speed: 5 & 8-10 MPH (parental speed control by key)
- Recommended Age: 6+ years old (A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill and ability to follow rules.)
- Max Rider Weight: 165 lbs
- Frame: High-tensile steel
- Tires: 4.10-6 Knobby Pneumatic
- Brakes: 2 disc front, 1 disc rear (with parking brake)
- Drive System: Chain
- Suspension: 2 independent front shocks, 1 rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip (with safety foot switch)
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- ATV Size: 42x24x20 inches
- Handle bar height from ground: 25 inches
- Seat height from ground: 19 inches
- ATV Weight: 97 lbs
- Box Size: 43x25x23 inches
- Box Weight: 123 lbs
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.