- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Two year limited factory warranty|
|100% certified refurbished by the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Hobart|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Hobart dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Refurbished units are clean condition and most look brand new, but some may have some minor dings. Most are unused returns that have never been fired up except during testing. If there has been prior use, it is very minimal. Our welders are manufacturer refurbished by Hobart. All units are fully tested for performance and guaranteed to work like new. They come with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 12ci is powered by standard household current (120 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 12ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
What's In the Box:
- AirForce 12ci plasma cutter
- XT12R handheld plasma torch with 12ft. torch lead
- Work clamp with 12ft. cable
- 6ft. power cord with 115V plug
- Standoff guide
- Owners manual
- Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New High-Performance Ergonomic Torch - The new XT12R torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and longer lasting cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
|Stock Number||#500564 AirForce™ 12ci with Built-in Air Compressor|
|Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle||12 A at 110 VDC|
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||325 V|
|Amps Input at
Rated Output, 60 Hz
|Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure||Preset with Built-in Compressor|
|Dimensions||H: 10 in (254 mm)
W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
D: 13 in (330 mm)
|Net Weight||12ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
This Factory Reconditioned Limited Warranty applies to all factory reconditioned Hobart welding equipment and plasma cutters with a serial number preface of MC or newer. This limited warranty supersedes all previous factory reconditioned Hobart warranties and is exclusive with no other guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Hobart factory reconditioned products are serviced by Hobart or Miller Authorized Service Agencies.
LIMITED WARRANTY − Subject to the terms and conditions below, Hobart Brothers Co., Troy warrants to its original purchaser that factory reconditioned Hobart equipment sold after the effective date of this limited warranty is free of defects in material and workmanship at the time it is shipped by Hobart. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Within the warranty periods listed below, Hobart/Miller will repair or replace any warranted parts or components that fail due to such defects in material or workmanship. Hobart/Miller must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of such defect or failure, at which time Hobart/Miller will provide instructions on the warranty claim procedures to be followed. Hobart/Miller shall honor warranty claims on warranted factory reconditioned equipment listed below in the event of such a failure within the warranty time periods. All warranty time periods start on the delivery date of the equipment to the original purchaser, and not to exceed one year after the equipment is shipped to a North American retailer.
1. 2 Years — Parts and Labor
* Original Main Power Rectifiers only to include SCRs,diodes, and discrete rectifier modules
2. 1 Years — Parts and Labor
* Drive Systems
* Idle Module
* PC Boards
* Rotors, Stators and Brushes
* Solenoid Valves
* Spot Welder Transformer
* Switches and Controls
3. 1 Year — Parts and Labor Unless Specified
(90 days for industrial use)
* Batteries (Trek 180 Only)
* Field Options
* Flowgauge and Flowmeter Regulators (No Labor)
* HF Units
* MIG Guns/TIG Torches
* Plasma Cutting Torches
* Remote Controls
* Replacement Parts (No labor) − 90 days
* Running Gear/Trailers
* Water Coolant Systems
4.90 days – Parts and Labor
* Motorized guns
5. Engines, batteries (except Trek 180) and tires are warranted separately by the manufacturer.
Hobart's Factory Reconditioned Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
1. Consumable components; such as contact tips, cutting nozzles, contactors, brushes, relays, work station table tops and welding curtains, or parts that fail due to normal wear. (Exception: brushes and relays are covered on all engine-driven products.)
2. Items furnished by Hobart/Miller, but manufactured by others, such as engines or trade accessories. These items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
3. Equipment that has been modified by any party other than Hobart/Miller, or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly operated or misused based upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment.