JHS A001-10KR/D 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote White New
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|1 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized JHS dealer|
How to choose the right BTU for you?
BTU simply refers to the cooling power – the higher the BTU the more powerful the cooling. The main factors in choosing the right BTU of an air conditioner are the size and heat load of your space.
Step 1, figure out the room size in square feet of the room you would like to keep cool. A handy chart on the left will help you pinpoint the right model for your space.
Step 2, roughly estimate the amount of heat the room receives. For example, if the room has a lot of windows or is next to a kitchen, that room would probably have a high heat load. In this case, you are supposed to choose a higher BTU.
Something Must Know Before Use:
Air conditioners may be turned on their side for shipping or storage, which will lead to the unit damage if run it that way. Take care to ensure it has been put on an Upright Position for at least 24 hours prior to running the unit.
For Your Peace of Mind
Set It, Enjoy It
Relax on the couch or stay on the bed to switch from all the options easily using the remote control. Set the unit cycle auto on/off with the 24 hours programmable timer and thermostat to keep your room under a comfortable climate without energy waste. In sleep mode, the temperature increases 1°F over an hour and hold that temperature after 2 hours, bringing you sweetie sleep every night.
Relieve Your Hands
A built-in self-evaporation system recycles most of the condensed water and uses it to enhance the cooling efficiency, plus reduces the need to drain the water. When the 0.7L built-in water tank is full, a reminder will tell you to drainage. The unit is also equipped with a dual drainage option for manual or auto drainage. An included drain hose can be set up in minutes for auto drainage.
Mild White Noise
Compared to central air conditioner operating outside, the portable air conditioner is fully inside your home that it’s inevitable to have a noticeable addition of white noise. But do not worry. It's approximately the sound level of an average conversation between two people in a quiet room. Low down the fan speed or switch to the sleep mode can help you get into sleep without much disturbance.
Helpful Tips for Installation and Maintenance
Required Window Installation
It requires a window or similar outdoor opening to effectively exhaust hot air from the room. A windowless room, basement, attic or crawlspace cannot use it. Please confirm your window is a vertical or horizontal type, such as sliding window or hung window. Other window types, like crank window, are not compatible.
4 Steps Window Kit Installation
To keep your device working effectively, occasional cleaning is always appreciated. Wash the filter once a month using a soft cloth and water. Or use a vacuum cleaner to remove the accumulations from the filter if it is very dirty.
|Estimated Cooling Area||220sq.ft（20㎡）max.|
|Temperature Range||61°F - 88°F|
|Power Consumption||1050W / 9.3A|
|Fan Speeds||2+Auto Swing|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 14.6 x 28.7 inches|
|Item Weight||54 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||54 pounds|
- YOUR COMFORT CHOICE: With 10,000 BTU fast cooling capacity, this unit cools an area up to 220 sq. ft. that is perfect for small space, such as bedroom, kitchen, dormitory, office, and garage
- MULTI-FUNCTION APPLIANCE: Functioned as an air conditioner, 2-speed fan, and dehumidifier. The built-in dehumidifier removes up to 50.7 pints of moisture per day. Keep your room cool and dry
- PORTABLE TO MOVE: Non-permanent installation. Equipped with all-direction stainless castors and a handle on the top, allow the air cooler to roll freely from room to room
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Features with 24 hours programmable timer and 61°F - 88°F adjustable thermostat. Plus an intuitive design remote control and LED digital display panel make it easy to change all the settings from across the room
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Only take you 5-10 minutes for quick installation with the exhaust hose and window kit included
- Drain Hose
- Remote Control
- Window Panels/kit
- Adjustable Humidistat - Yes
- Air Conditioner Features - Drain Hose Connection,Sleep Setting,Timer
- Air Conditioner Product Type - Portable Unit
- Air direction/circulation - 2-way
- Amperage (amps) - 9.3
- BTU Cooling Rating (ASHRAE) - 10000 BTU
- BTU Cooling Rating (DOE) - 10000 BTU
- Color Family - White
- Controls - Digital
- Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.) - 220
- Cord Length (ft.) - 5
- Decibel (Sound) Rating - 54 dBA
- Decibel Rating - 54 dBA
- Dehumidifier Included - With Dehumidifier
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) - 2.79
- Filter Type - Washable
- Heater Included - Without Heater
- Included - Casters,Drain Hose Included,Remote Control,Window Panels
- Moisture removal capacity (pints/day) - 50.7
- Number of Fan Speeds - 2
- Number of cool settings - 3
- Product Weight (lb.) - 53 lb
- Vent Hose Exhaust Configuration - Single Hose
- Voltage (volts) - 115
- Wattage (watts) - 1050
- Certifications and Listings - CSA Certified
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 Year