JHS A018-14KR/C 14000 BTU 3-in-1 with 3 Fan Speeds Digital LED Display 320 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote White New
- Model: JHS
- SKU: A018-14KR/C
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|1 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized JHS dealer|
How to choose the right BTU for you?
BTU simply refers to the cooling power – the higher the BTU the more powerful the cooling. The main factors in choosing the right BTU of an air conditioner are the size and heat load of your space.
Step 1, figure out the room size in square feet of the room you would like to keep cool. A handy chart on the left will help you pinpoint the right model for your space.
Step 2, roughly estimate the amount of heat the room receives. For example, if the room has a lot of windows or is next to a kitchen, that room would probably have a high heat load. In this case, you are supposed to choose a higher BTU.
Something Must Know Before Use:
Air conditioners may be turned on their side for shipping or storage, which will lead to the unit damage if run it that way. Take care to ensure it has been put on an UPRIGHT POSITION for at least 24 hours prior to running the unit.
For Your Peace of Mind
Set It, Enjoy It
Relax on the couch or stay on the bed to switch from all the options easily using the remote control. Set the unit cycle auto on/off with the 24 hours programmable timer and thermostat to keep your room under a comfortable climate without energy waste. In sleep mode, the temperature increases 1°F over an hour and hold that temperature after 2 hours, bringing you sweetie sleep every night.
Relieve Your Hands
A built-in self-evaporation system recycles most of the condensed water and uses it to enhance the cooling efficiency, plus reduces the need to drain the water. When the 1L built-in water tank is full, a reminder will tell you to drainage. In higher humidity rooms, the unit is equipped with dual drainage options for manual or auto drainage. An included drain hose can be set up in minutes for auto drainage.
Mild White Noise
Compared to central air conditioner operating outside, the portable air conditioner is fully inside your home that it’s inevitable to have a noticeable addition of white noise. But do not worry. It's approximately the sound level of an average conversation between two people in a quiet room. Low down the fan speed or switch to the sleep mode can help you get into sleep without much disturbance.
Helpful Tips for Installation and Maintenance
Required Window Installation
It requires a window or similar outdoor opening to effectively exhaust hot air from the room. A windowless room, basement, attic or crawlspace cannot use it. Please confirm your window is a vertical or horizontal type, such as sliding window or hung window. Other window types, like crank window, are not compatible.
4 Steps Window Kit Installation
To keep your device working effectively, occasional cleaning is always appreciated. Wash the filter once a month using a soft cloth and water. Or use a vacuum cleaner to remove the accumulations from the filter if it is very dirty.
|Dehumidifying Capacity||63.4pints/ day|
|Temperature Range||61°F - 88°F|
|Power Consumption||1440W / 12.5A|
|Fan Speeds||3+Auto Swing|
|Product Dimensions||16.6 x 14.2 x 28.5 inches|
|Item Weight||60 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||68.7 pounds|
- Newly upgraded version: the 14,000 BTU quick-cooling compacting can cool a 320 sq. ft. room within 20 minutes or less; the air-outlet is on the top blowing air vertically and helping spread the powerful cool air faster and widely; make you feel more comfortable
- Intelligent control: an led display screen and battery-powered remote control allow you to change and control your environment from anywhere in the room; use 24 hours energy saving timer setting and sleep mode (increase the temperature at fixed intervals), bring you a cool and easeful night
- Multifunction modes: air conditioner, 3-speed fan, and dehumidifier; the unit is equipped with the self-evaporation system and dual drainage options for different climate areas convenience; the dehumidifying capacity is rated at around 63.4 points per day
- Easy-to-use: an intuitive design allows people who have never seen a portable ac unit before to have it up and running within minutes; there are no extra tools needed for assembly (exhaust hose and window kit are included)
- Important note: please wait at least 24 hours before operating the unit; although we have reminded our shipping carriers about the importance of upright positioning, some carriers still put the air conditioner sideways during shipment; this seriously affects the ability of the compressor to blow cold air; if you do not follow this instruction, your air conditioner may not function properly on arrival
- Drain Hose
- Remote Control
- Window Panels/kit
- Air Conditioner Features - Drain Hose Connection,Sleep Setting,Timer
- Air Conditioner Product Type - Portable Unit
- Air direction/circulation - 2-way
- Amperage (amps) - 12.5
- BTU Cooling Rating (ASHRAE) - 14000 BTU
- BTU Cooling Rating (DOE) - 14000 BTU
- BTU Heat Rating - 14000 BTU
- Color Family - White
- Controls - Digital
- Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.) - 270
- Cord Length (ft.) - 5
- Decibel (Sound) Rating - 60 dBA
- Decibel Rating - 60 dBA
- Dehumidifier Included - With Dehumidifier
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) - 2.61
- Filter Type - Washable
- Heater Included - Without Heater
- Included - Drain Hose Included,Remote Control,Window Panels
- Moisture removal capacity (pints/day) - 63.3
- Number of Fan Speeds - 3
- Number of cool settings - 3
- Product Weight (lb.) - 60 lb
- Vent Hose Exhaust Configuration - Single Hose
- Voltage (volts) - 115
- Wattage (watts) - 1450
Warranty / Certifications
- Certifications and Listings - CSA Certified
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1-Year Warranty