Lorex MPX168W 1080P HD Weatherproof 8 Camera 16 Channel 3 TB MPX DVR Surveillance Security System New
- Manufacturer: Lorex by Flir
- SKU: MPX168W
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|2 year factory warranty|
|Remote monitoring using the Flir app|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Lorex dealer|
|Ships same or next business day|
What's in the box:
- 16 channel, analog HD 1080p security DVR
- HD Weatherproof Dome Cameras (8)
- 60ft Extension Cables (8)
- Power Adapters (8)
- HDMI Cable
- Network Cable
- DVR Power Adapter
1080P DVR can support up to 16 cameras
8 HD 1080p security cameras
Maximum night vision
Maximum capacity 1 x 4TB hard drive
16 channel, analog HD 1080p security DVR:
- True high definition 1080p recording on all cameras1
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App1
- H.264 video compression2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- 3-Step remote view with Lorex Cloud4
- PC and Mac compatible 5
- Instant mobile viewing on smartphones and tablets5
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- Mobile push notifications of motion events and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
1080p HD Bullet Security Camera Features:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 3
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud Connection and Apps
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
Reliable security certified hard drive for high workloads
The 2TB securty grade hard drive that comes preinstalled in MPX86’s DVR is manufactured precisely to handle the high workload that comes along withy security monitoring. Not only can it be in constant operation, it can continue recording even while you’re reviewing footage. Trust top quality performance - the HDD can store weeks (even months) of reliable security footage. Record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times to increase storage space. The motion-triggered recording option can save further storage space by only recording if movement is detected.
Surveillance cameras for all seasons
The LBV2711B HD surveillance cameras are extremely rugged and flexible. Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options allows them to be placed wherever you need them most - indoors and outdoors. They are iP66 rated and are able to withstand the most unforgiving climates - your cameras will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Lightweight (yet durable) polycarbonate housing makes these HD surveillance cameras an easy choice for year-round security that never stops working.
Surveillance cameras that provide 24/7 protection
Cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs provide excellent performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 150ft / 46m in ambient lighting (and up to 100ft / 31m in total darkness). The LBV2711B HD surveillance cameras also feature SmartIR technology that aids close up recognition of objects in the dark. ClearNight imaging delivers superior low light operation (and recording efficiency). All this combined allows you to be confident that your Lorex surveillance cameras will never leave you in the dark.
As a Lorex authorized dealer, this product comes with a 2 year factory warranty.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.