- Free Shipping. No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- No Hassle Returns
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
Open box - As brand new. Most open box units are returns that have never been used. Ships from the manufacturer in FL. Includes same 5 year warranty as new units. For an expedited shipping quote, please give us a call.
Transit time for most orders: 1-3 days
|100% certified by the manufacturer|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|5 year manufacturer warranty|
|Authorized Marey dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Four-temperature level adjustment and water control
- Saves water, electricity and space significantly.
- Easy management and simple adjustments.
- Requires very low water pressure to activate.
- Power Pak 110V: this product is designer for areas with high incoming water temperature. Due to the heating power being reduced to conserve energy, it is recommended for the Caribbean region or southern states of the US, to provide the necessary amount of heat for your shower.
- 5-year warranty.
- Unique design with four-temperature level adjustment and water flow control, that adapts to the house circuit breaker, for 10Amp, 20Amp, 30Amp or 40Amp.
- Has a filter on the water inlet that avoids sediments to damage the unit.
- Allows customer to regulate energy consumption, adapting the product to the home’s electric capacity.
- Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Unique design with four temperature level adjustments and water flow control
- Adapts to home’s electricity capacity, allowing customer to regulate energy consumption
- Compact design allows for easy installation in any home
- Only uses energy while hot water is flowing
- Requires very little water pressure to activate
- Filter on water inlet to avoid sediments from damaging the unit
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
The compact Power Pak 110V is great for one point of use (not for whole house) with a limited power supply and “off-grid” applications. Adjustable in 10 amp increments (from 10 amp to 40 amp) to best suit your particular home’s hot water needs. Scale resistant heat chamber and inlet valve are amongst the features which separate this electric unit from the pack. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 26 degrees Fahrenheit.
Thousands of units sold with very happy customers and feedback
Refurbished products come directly from the manufacturer, so you can be certain of the quality
Refurbished products are restored by the manufacturer to the same rigorous standards as those set for new products
We offer extended in-home warranties that can be longer than the manufacturer warranty for new items
Each unit is individually tested for performance, whereas only a small subset of new units are tested
Ordered for father very disappointed could tell from old one the plastic was opened humid in tube and scuff marks was going to install in our summer camper but he doesn't want to put it in due to condition