Medistrom P12MPLBP1 Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery and Backup Power Supply New
- Manufacturer: Meditrom
- SKU: P12MPLBP1
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|1 Year factory warranty|
|Ships From Manufacturer in CA, FL|
|Authorized Medistrom dealer|
- Light & Powerful for Travel
- An Ideal Backup Power Option for Home
- Extra Features for Added Value
- Convenient AC Charging & DC Charger Available too
- Great for Use on Airlines
Light & Powerful for Travel: Whether you're on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 12 Lite has the power you need to get you where you're going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminum package built for travel. Weighing just 1.3 pounds the Pilot 12 Lite provides up to 2 nights power for DreamStation or SystemOne '60 Series' REMstar CPAP & BiPAP devices.
An Ideal Backup Power Option for Home:Not only is the Pilot-12 Lite great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. Attach the Pilot 12 Lite in series between your CPAP and the wall and then rest is simple... If your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the Pilot Lite will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the Pilot 12 Lite will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it.As an added bonus the Pilot-12 Lite CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there's a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets; and there's a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it. It's great for reading before you fall asleep!
Convenient AC Charging & DC Charger Available too: The Pilot 12 Lite Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there's no extra charging cord needed. To make things even easier, LED lights on the battery let you know the battery's current charge status.
There's also a DC Power Charger available as an optional add on for the Pilot Lite, so if you'd like to charge from the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles you can upgrade and do that too.
Great for Use on Airlines: Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
Compatibility Information: Compatible with All PR System One "60 Series" CPAP & BiPAP Machines (REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Auto 760, etc.); and all DreamStation CPAP & BiPAP Machines (DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, etc.). Also compatible with all IntelliPAP Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines, and all Z1 Series CPAP Machines with optional adapter. Not Compatible With ventilator PAP devices or DreamStation GO Series Portable CPAP Machines.
Charging the Pilot-12 Lite Battery: Charged by the powersupply used with your Philips Respironics System One 60 or DreamStation. Plug the power connector from the Phillips Respironics DreamStation/System One S60 AC adapter into the Charge Port of the Pilot-12 Lite and plug the other end into the power outlet.
- Pilot-12 Lite Battery
- Drawstring Carry Sleeve
- Adapter Cables for Philips Respironics DreamStation & System One '60 Series' CPAP Machines
- Printed Instructions for Use
- Capacity: 95Wh
- Size: 3.5" x 6.7" x 0.78"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Cell types: Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells manufactured by LG®
- Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
- Life time: approximately 500 full discharges
- Approximate usage: Depending on the pressure and other settings of PAP device.
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of purchase
- Power Gauge: 4 stage charge level indicator lights
- Case: Aluminum
- BATTERY TYPELithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- BATTERY CAPACITY95 Wh
- BATTERY SIZE6.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- BATTERY WEIGHT1.3 Lbs (Approx)
- BATTERY RUN TIME1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc. (Average)
- RECHARGE TIME2-3 Hours Per Battery (Typical Per Battery)
- BATTERY LIFE500 Cycles (Average)
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.