Medistrom P24MPLBP1 Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery and Backup Power Supply New
- Model: Meditrom
- SKU: P24MPLBP1
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|1 Year factory warranty|
|Ships From Manufacturer in CA,FL|
|Authorized Medistrom dealer|
As an added bonus the Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there's a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets; and there's a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it. It's great for reading before you fall asleep!
- Bundle includes everything needed to attach to ResMed S9 CPAP machine. Package includes: Pilot-24 Lite, Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10, Output Cable for ResMed AirMini, AC Adapter Cable for ResMed AirMini, Fabric Carry Case, Product Manual and Quick Start Guide. DOES NOT INCLUDE A POWER ADAPTER. (The Pilot-24 Lite can be charged directly with AC power cord/adapters of Resmed S9, ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed AirMini.
- Light and small uninterruptible power supply (backup battery) for various 24V PAP devices. Your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
- Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed S9, ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed AirMini, *3B Medical Luna, *Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP and *Apex Medical iCH. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VENTILATOR PAP DEVICES. (*cable kits sold separately).
- Includes a built-in LED Flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc.
- Can be used as a portable, standalone power source.Take it travelling and use it to power your compatible PAP device when the main power isn't available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average CPAP pressure, average breathing rate, optimal mask seal and with the humidifier, heated tubing and exhalation pressure relief all disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
- Pilot-12 Lite Battery
- Drawstring Carry Sleeve
- Adapter Cables for Philips Respironics DreamStation & System One '60 Series' CPAP Machines
- Printed Instructions for Use
- Capacity:Lithium battery 12v 26Ah 280WH
- Output power: Rated 300W, Peak 600W
- Output Waveform:Pure Sine Wave
- AC Input Voltage:100V-240V 50/60Hz
- AC Output Voltage:110V 60Hz
- DC Output:3 x DC Output Ports (12V/4Al),1 x DC output 24V/3A
- USB Output:2 x QC 3.0 USB, 2 x USB Ports (5V/3.1A)
- 1 x Cigarette lighter,2 x Flashing Lights for Emergency,1 x Led Display
- Size:7.5x5.9x 5.5in
- Net Weight:3.32 kgs(7.30lb)
- BATTERY TYPELithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery
- BATTERY CAPACITY95 Wh
- BATTERY SIZE6.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- BATTERY WEIGHT1.3 Lbs (Approx)
- BATTERY RUN TIME1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc. (Average)
- RECHARGE TIME2-3 Hours Per Battery (Typical Per Battery)
- BATTERY LIFE500 Cycles (Average)
- BATTERY NOTESUsing a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Lite Battery indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine solidly to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Lite battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.
- Yes, the Pilot-24 Lite Battery Pack Meets FAA Regulations. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.