NanRobot D6+ Foldable Lightweight 2000W 26ah 52V 10" 28+ MPH Electric Scooter with Seat New
This item ships for free. Freight shipments include liftgate at no additional charge.
Sign up for restock notifications!
|6 month limited warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from our warehouse in Texas|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized NANROBOT dealer|
Range: 30-40 MILES
Dual Drive: 1000W x 2
Max Speed: 34-40 MPH
Lithium Battery: 52V26A
Net weight: 35Kg / 77 lbs
Wheel Diameter: 10 inch
Load capacity: MAX 330lbs
Lithium battery: 52V 26AH
Charger: Smart Lithium battery charger
- Extremely powerful 1000W motor climbs hills with ease.
- Full-sized 10-inch pneumatic off-rode tires that offer great ride comfort, traction and rolling efficiency for long rides.
- High-performance dual-motor drive, dual suspension e-scooter that brings off-road performance into the urban environment.
- The suspension arms are propped up by 2 hydraulic spring shock absorbers for that added comfort.
- Switchable between a single drive and a dual-motor drive, the Nanrobot D6+ allows the rider to switch between 2 modes: the ECO mode and the TURBO mode. Riding on ECO single motor mode will extend the range of the scooter by 3X compared to the TURBO dual-motor option.
- Enhanced stability & smooth driving experience
- Wide & long deck
- Brake and turn lights
The D6+ features front and rear disc brakes for solid stopping power.
You can choose between disc brakes and hydraulic brakes.
Charging time: 10-12 hours
Do not charge unattended!
Do not charge over 12h
Powerful tires for a smoother ride I
- The large 10-inch front and rear tires have great shock absorption and I anti-slip treads.
- Coupled with a 2000W motor and air-illed tires is designed todeliver a smooth riding experience every time.
1 month: voltage lock, display, front & tail light, on-off switch, controller.
3 months: brake discs, brake levers, charger.
6 months: handlebar, folding mechanism, springs/shocks, rear wheel fork, folding buckle, battery, motor (motor wire issues not included). The warranty does not cover conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by incorrect usage, maintenance or adjustment as advised in the user manual.