Overland Electric Powered Wagon 9 cu. ft. Hopper With Power Dump New
Manufacturer: Granite Industries
This item ships for free. Freight shipments include liftgate at no additional charge.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications!
This Overland Power Wagon features a 9 cubic foot hopper with the power dump option. This heavy duty wagon is the perfect choice for hauling stone, firewood, livestock supplies and landscape materials. The low hopper height makes the wagon ideal cart for the equine, livestock, and landscape industries. The electric power drive train ensures that the cart can operate indoors or outdoors without emitting fumes or noise. All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Brand new in box
Manufacturer direct shipping from OH
3 year manufacturer's warranty
Authorized Granite Industries Dealer
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- SmoothStart – On acceleration, power is applied to the drive tires in a controlled manner ensuring a smooth start each time.
- HillSense – Allows the cart to be safely used on inclines and declines. The cart will travel at the speed set by the user, not by the incline or decline.
- Emergency Stop – The red E-Stop button allows the user to immediately stop the progress of the cart.
- Four Wheel Design – All Overland Carts have at least four wheels to provide maximum stability.
- Power Dump Feature – Uses an electric lifter to lift the load and safely dump the contents.
- AutoLock – An automatic parking brake locks the wheels when the throttle is not being applied. This feature prevents the cart from rolling away from the user and also provides easy loading and unloading on inclines and declines.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Rechargeable and Removable Battery Pack – 6-8 hours on a standard charge.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
|Motor||1 x 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet|
|Continuous Power||1 x 400 watts (0.536HP) at 24V|
|Drive||Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle|
|Capacity Level Ground||750 lbs (295 kgs)|
|Speed||0 – 3.0 mph|
|Static/Park Brake||Electromechanical, Fail Safe|
|Battery||Removable & Rechargeable 24V 24AH Sealed Lead Acid|
|Controller Capacity||90 Amps|
|Charger||On Board, 5 Amp|
|Operating Time||6 – 8 Hours (Real World)|
|Unit Dimensions||38″ H x 36″ W x 75″ L|
|Hopper dimensions||14″H x 36″W x 62″L|
1x 9 cu. ft. Overland Electric Powered Wagon
1x User Manual
The manufacturer warranties this product as follows: 3 years for the Chassis. 1 year for the Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper.