Port-A-Cool Cyclone PACCY110GA1 1000 CFM Evaporative Air Cooler Manufacturer RFB
- Model: Port-A-Cool
- SKU: PACCY110GA1
- Free Shipping Options Available
- No Sales Tax *Except TX*
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
Refurbished Item - Same Great Quality, Much Lower Price!
|Extended warranty available of up to 5 years|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|Includes all original accessories|
|Authorized Port-A-Cool dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Refurbished units are like new quality. They are refurbished by a manufacturer approved vendor. Some may have some minor marks or scuffs that do not affect performance, but most will not. They come in box with all accessories. If it is not working properly in the beginning (dead on arrival), it will be replaced free of charge. This product comes with a 90 day warranty. Extended warranty options are available for up to 5 years.
Huge in performance, this easy-to-operate evaporative cooler produces cool air where ever it is needed. This cooler can easily be transported and used in your home's backyard patios, garages, warehouses, workshops and factories during the hot summer months or whenever cooling is needed. With its compact size, the PORTACOOL Cyclone 110 portable evaporative cooler is perfect for smaller settings, yet still delivers an impressive amount of air output. Enjoy your outdoor space longer, even when it is hot.
- Helps to effectively cool up to 300 sq. ft.
- Circulates air at up to 1000 CFM for efficient air circulation
- 2 speed settings allow you to set your level of cooling comfort
- Water level indicator with low water shutoff
- Flow control valve for more efficient cooling
- Hose connection for continuous use; can hold up to 8 Gal. of water
- KUUL comfort evaporative cooling media
- No assembly required
FactoryPure has partnered with WarrantyLife.com to offer a 2 or 3 year extended warranty that can be purchased for this item at a great price! If the extended warranty is not purchased, this item comes with a 3 month warranty. Please see our tiers and pricing below; the first price involves taking the unit to one of WarrantyLife's 20,000 nationwide repair centers, while the second price involves a technician coming to your home.
- 2 Year Warranty: $27 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $34 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $27 Take-in Repair/Replacement or $49 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.All open box units have been tested to full operational performance and come with all accessories.