Pulsar Products PG12000B 12000W/9500W Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator New
- Manufacturer: Pulsar
- SKU: PG12000B
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|2 year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized Pulsar Products dealer|
Pulsars PG12000B Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. Its 457 cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine produces 12,000 Peak Watts/9,500 Running Watts on Gasoline and 10,800 Peak Watts/8,550 Running Watts on LPG. The extended run-time and output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances and other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather the storm. The PG12000Bs convenient Switch and Go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. Its durable steel frame, 10 never-flat wheels, and convenient drop-down handles make storage and maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability and the power to perform, the Pulsar PG12000B has you covered.
- 12,000-Watt peak/9,500-Watt rated (gasoline)
- 10,800-Watt peak/8,550-Watt rated (LPG)
- Electric push start with recoil back-up
- Four 120-Volt outlets, one 120-Volt/240-Volt twist-lock outlet, one 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp RV outlet, and one 12-Volt DC output
- Drop-down handles and 10 never-flat wheels
- Switch and go fuel selector switch 20 lbs. and 30 lbs. LPG connector
- Top fuel gauge
- High gloss tubular steel frame
- 457 cc OHV Ducar engine 6.6 Gal. fuel tank 13-hours run time on half load
- 3-in-1 digital meter
- Warranty Card
- Owner's manual
The G12KBN produces an impressive 12,000W(GAS)/10,800W(LPG) and is capable of powering major appliances in the event of a power outage. Dual fuel capability gives you the option to choose between running your generator on gasoline or liquid propane fuel sources, which is great in the event of an emergency when propane (LPG) may be more readily available. The durable frame with convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels make this generator both portable and easy to store. Featuring (4) 120V 20A AC Outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A Outlet, and (1) 12V DC Output, so you can rest assured that the G12KBN has got you covered.
- 12,000(GAS)/10,800(LPG) Max. Watts
- 9,500(GAS)/8,550(LPG) Running Watts
- 457cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine
- Dual Fuel Capability (GAS & LPG)
- Electric & Recoil Start
- (4) 120V 20A AC Outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A Outlet, (1) 12V DC Output
- 12 Hours of Operation @ ½ Load (GAS)
- 8 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels & Drop-Down Handles
- 3 in 1 Digital Volt Meter
- Low Oil Sensor
- Includes: Propane Hose, Spark Plug T Wrench, 10mm Combination Wrench & Phillips Screw Driver
The G12KBN gives you the ability to choose between fuel sources, with the option to run your generator on either Liquid Propane or Gasoline, great in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
Capable of up to 12 hours of operation at ½ load on just 8 gallons of gasoline!
10” Never-flat wheels and drop-down handles provide easy maneuvering and storage capability.
The convenient electric push start makes turning on your generator quick and easy!
- Application - Home Standby,Job Site,Recreation
- Compliance - CA (CARB) Compliant
- Color Family - Black/Blue
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 420
- Engine Make - OEM Branded
- Features - Automatic Voltage Regulation,Dual Fuel,Electric Start,Fuel Gauge,GFCI Outlet(s),Hour Meter,Low Oil Shutdown,Overload Protection
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) - 6.6
- Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour) - 8
- Horsepower (hp) - 15
- Included - Rear Wheels,Wheel Kit
- Number of circuits/outlets - 7
- Operational Volume (dB) - 74
- Outlet Type - 120V 20A,120V 30A,240V 20A,240V 30A
- Power Type - Gasoline,Propane Liquid
- Product Weight (lb.) - 195lb
- Run time at 50% load (hours/tank or charge) - 13
- Running Wattage - 6250
- Start Type - Electric Switch,Recoil Start
- Starting Wattage - 7750
- Suggested Uses - Battery Charger,Bench Tools,Halogen Work Light,Large Appliances,Lights,Mobile Devices,Power Tools,RV A/C Unit,Small Appliances,Small Electronics,Sump Pump,Well Pump
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.