QuietKat 18QKM750CCHM-CAM Ambush 750W 48V 26" Electric Hunting Fishing Bike New
This item ships for free. Freight shipments include liftgate at no additional charge.
Sign up for restock notifications!
|1 Year warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CO|
|Brand new in box|
|Arrives 95% assembled|
|Authorized QuietKat dealer|
Manufacturer Part Number : 18QKM750CCHM-CAM
- QuietKat heavy duty electric mountain bikes are designed for lovers of fresh air who want non-obtrusive access to the deep woods for hunting, fishing and camping or for those who want a play vehicle for family excursions.
- QuietKat vehicles are non-assisted electric mountain bikes – you simply steer them into the wilderness to have your fun. You can increase battery range by pedaling, as well as pedal like a normal mountain bike after battery power has been depleted.
- Every QuietKat is incredibly portable – just stow it in the back of your truck for your next adventure.
- QuietKat all electric mountain bikes are environmentally friendly, driven by powerful Lithium-ion batteries for green and silent power to motor through any landscape.
- With a full range of accessories like extra batteries, bags, racks, cargo trailers and lights, it’s easy to carry your gear into the woods and your game out. Get there quiet as a cat – with QuietKat!
What's In the Box:
- Owner’s Manual
- Motor: Bafang BBSHD 750w Mid-Drive
- Display: Digital
- Battery: 48v/11.6ah Panasonic
- Frame: Medium/Large
- Brakes: Mechanical Disc – 203mm Rotor
- Fork: Spring Coil Hydraulic Suspension
- Wheel/Tire: 26”x 4.5”
- Gearing: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
- Drive: Stainless Steel Chain
- Load Carry: 300 lbs
- Color: Camo
- Range: 20 Miles Unassisted
Every QuietKat product comes with a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller and motor assembly. QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the QuietKat and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
The one-year warranty on QuietKat’s lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, QuietKat will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user.
In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. QuietKat will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to QuietKat to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way.