Renogy RNG-INVT-1000-12V-P2 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter New
- Model: Renogy
- SKU: RNG-INVT-1000-12V-P2
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct|
|1 year limited factory warranty|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized Renogy dealer|
The Renogy 1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a high-quality solar accessory that is perfect for off-grid systems, including cabins and tiny homes. A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to run everyday electronics.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection
- ETL Listed with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port,and AC Hardwire Port. 4AWG Cables and Wired Remote Included
- No static or humming noises.
1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Inverter Remote Control
|Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|Continuous Power: 1000W||Surge Power: 2000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 115VAC||Output Frequency (Nominal): 60 Hz|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Operating Temp: -4°F - 158°F||THD: < 3%|
|No Load Current Draw: < 1A||Dimensions: 13.0 x 7.0x 3.0 In|
|Weight: 6 lbs.|
|Renogy 4AWG Inverter Cables (A Pair)|
|AWG: 4 (3 FT)|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.