Simpson 95003 4200 PSI 4 GPM Honda GX390 CAT Electric Start Pressure Washer Trailer New
- Model: Simpson
- SKU: 95003
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new in box & manufacturer direct from Simpson|
|2 year warranty on CAT pump, 3 year on Honda engine|
|Sealed with all original accessories|
|Authorized Simpson dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
- 4200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- HONDA® GX390 engine with electric start
- 12 Volt battery
- CAT PUMPS® triplex plunger pump
- Monster hose 3/8" x 100' is kink and abrasion resistant with quick connect
- Ergonomic spray gun
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap
- 9' (4' x 5.5' Platform)
- 2000 lb. Single axle construction
- Removable tongue jack for easy storage
- 2” Ball coupling
What's In the Box:
- Simpson 95003 Pressure Washer Trailer
- 100 ft. Hose
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips
- Detergent siphon tube with filter
- Engine oil
- Quick start set up guide
- Owner's manual
Designed to surpass expectations, the SIMPSON® mobile pressure washer 4200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM is a self-contained cleaning machine. Engineered to utilize the power and performance from top of the line SIMPSON pressure washers matched with the portability of a utility trailer. The 95003 is run by a Honda engine and comes with a 100’ hose, an ergonomic spray gun and 5 Quick-Connect nozzles. This mobile system brings a cleaning solution into the field where a water supply isn’t there.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.