- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year manufacturer's warranty, with extended warranty available|
|Ships from the manufacturer in CA|
|Brand new in box|
|Authorized Surfwheel dealer|
---Surfwheel SU is a sport! Wear protective gear at all times. It's easy to learn but requires practice to master. Use the motion of your body to control - lean forward to move and lean sideways to stop. Follow your intuition to move and swing just like you do while surfing
---How to start: Wear protective gear before you start. Step on one side of Surfwheel. Then,put another foot on the Press button. Surfwheel will be initialized and you can start your ride. When you ride, your foot must remain on the Press button.
---How to stop: Lean sideways 30 degrees to stop or remove your foot from the Press button for over 2 seconds
What's In the Box:
- Board charger
- Owner’s Manual
- CONQUER THE URBAN JUNGLE AND SURF THE STREETS: Redefine your daily commute and surf the busy urban streets with the Surfwheel SU. Considered by many the next Surfingboard Upgrade, the Surfwheel SU will quickly become your go-to means of getting around. Say goodbye to waiting for the bus, getting stuck in traffic or struggling to find that much needed parking space.
- Ride with Ease: Surfwheel SU's Assisted Stabilizing technology intuitively senses shifts in your center of stabilization, allowing you to easily glide forwards and backwards and carve graceful snowboard-esque turns. Our engineers have perfectly calibrated the Surfwheel SU's gyroscopic sensors so it remains level under your feet.
- Powerful Motor + Removable Battery: With its 250W brushless hub motor, Surfwheel SU provides you a powerful & reliable riding experience. Ride for an hour (up to 10 miles) on a single charge, or carry a spare battery to easily switch and extend your ride. The removable battery means you can also take the Surfwheel SU onboard a plane!
- Customize Your Ride: The App ( Android & IOS ) allows you to switch between 2 different modes for your riding style: Training and User Defined. Use the app to modify the Performance Settings, regularly update your board’s firmware, check your battery status, and track your speed with the speedometer.
- LED Lights (Urban model): The Surfwheel SU multicolored LEDs light the way as you glide in the dark. Ride with style, carry with ease and store the smaller Surfwheel SU almost anywhere (fits in most uni lockers!). Surf the city with ease and convenience.
- Engineered for Surfing on Land (a hoverboard upgrade). Designed for urban street road condition (NOT for all-terrains).
- Patented surfing drifting tire tread (US10065103B2). Patented safey/learner wheels on one wheel electric skateboard (US10058765B2)
- Max loading 220lbs (best fit ~180lbs). Max speed : 12 mph. App enabled. Support replaceable battery.
- Weight : 19lbs (8.8kg). Cells : 12 x 2000amh 3.6v. Dimension : 66*18*13.5cm
- For 13+! Similar surfing, need practice to master. UL2272/PSE/AU/CE certified
- Max Speed: 18 km/h (11mph)
- Max Range: 12 km (7.5 mi)
- Battery: Samsung 18650 20R
- Motor: Brushless Hub
- Max Load Capacity: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Waterproof Rating: IP54
- Weight: 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
- Charging Time: 90 mins
- Max Tilting Angle: 10 °
- Battery Voltage: 43 V
- Board Length: 66 cm
- Motor Power: 250 W
- Tyre Size: 5 inches
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Removable Battery: Yes
- App enabled: Yes
- Number of Cells: 12
- Wattage: 86 Wh
- 2 Year Warranty: $39 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 3 Year Warranty: $59 In-home Repair/Replacement
- 5 Year Warranty: $99 In-home Repair/Replacement
To add a warranty, click on one of the warranty options listed below the product pictures above, and then click the green "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page. This will add both the warranty and the product to your cart. You will receive a separate confirmation email from warrantylife.com within a few hours.
If there is no repair center near you, WarrantyLife will pay for all shipping costs associated with replacing the unit for you. The warranty covers only problems that arise affecting the unit's functionality, and not any kind of cosmetic issues.