Swisher ESP SR84X039G 6-Person Residential Capacity Safety Shelter New
- Manufacturer: Swisher
- SKU: SR84X039G
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|5 year factory warranty|
|Brand new from the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Swisher|
|Made in the USA|
|Authorized Swisher dealer|
ESP (Emergency – Security – Preparedness) Safety Shelters (ABOVE GROUND ONLY) offer the ultimate in multi-purpose protection and security for you and loved ones against violent acts of nature and multiple threats posed by man. ESP Safety Shelters will withstand the most extreme tornado activity and offer a “safe zone” against home invasion. It is preferable for the shelter to be installed within the interior of a residence. If you choose to install it outdoors, it must be within 150 feet of the residence it is intended to serve and must be protected from all external weather conditions. THIS SHELTER IS NOT WATERPROOF. The Swisher ESP Safety Shelter has undergone and passed testing at the National Wind Institute at Texas Tech University. The testing is the primary component of receiving certification by the National Storm Shelter Association (NSSA). The ESP Shelter has been tested and withstood a total of 9 impacts from 15 lb. 2x4’s traveling at 100 mph. These impacts are equivalent to the force produced by an F5 tornado with 250 mph winds. In addition, it meets or exceeds all requirements put forth by NSSA, FEMA 320 and ICC-500 standards. Each ESP Safety Shelter is verified to be in compliance with the National Storm Shelter Association Standards (NSSA).
What's In the Box:
- Each ESP Safety Shelter will meet or exceed all ***FEMA P320/P361 and ICC-500 Code requirements*** when all installation guidelines are met (step-by-step installation checklist is provided with each ESP Safety Shelter). All Shelters have been designed by Registered Structural Engineers and have undergone a rigorous Third Party Review process.
- Statement from FEMA P-320: “Having a safe room built for your home or small business can help provide “near-absolute protection” for you and your family or employees from injury or death caused by the dangerous forces of extreme winds.” Near Absolute Protection definition from FEMA P-361: Level of protection afforded to the occupants of a safe room built according to the guidance in the most current edition of FEMA P-361. Our current knowledge of tornadoes and hurricanes indicates that safe room occupants will have a very high probability of being protected from injury or death.
- Internal: 80”L x 35"W x 76"H
- External: 87“L x 42”W x 78“H
- Up to 6 Person Residential Capacity
- Doubles as a "Panic Room" - providing high level of protection for you and your family
- Entire shelter made from 3/16" thick carbon steel (All hardware is Grade 5)
- Bolt together modular design for ease of construction and relocation
- Emergency panels for rapid shelter exit
- Quick manipulating locking mechanism works in conjunction with a latch/key lock
- Quick release reinforced sliding door design allows opening when blocked by debris and reduces space
- Shielded air vents allow uninterrupted air flow
- 5 year Limited Manufacture Warranty
Shielded air vents allow uninterrupted airflow
- Quick release “Sliding door design” allows opening when blocked by debris and reduces space required for operation.
- Quick manipulating locking mechanism works in conjunction with a security grade larch/key lock.
- Emergency panels for rapid shelter exit with an emergency wrench included with each ESP Safety Shelter.
- Bolt together modular design for ease of construction and relocation.
Shipping Weight - 1750.0000
Brand - Swisher
Model Number - SR84X039G
- External Dimensions 87“L x 42”W x 78“H
- Internal Dimensions 80”L x 35"W x 76"H
- Up to 6 Person Capacity
- Shelter Weight 1,750 lbs
- Arrives on 2 pallets (1,880 lbs combined shipping weight)
Warranty / Certifications
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.