Swisher FCE11544BS 44 in. 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Electric Start Finish Cut Trailmower New
- Model: Swisher
- SKU: FCE11544BS
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year limited factory warranty|
|Brand new from the manufacturer|
|Ships directly from Swisher|
|Made in the USA|
|Authorized Swisher dealer|
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower. Backed by the power of 60 plus years of design experience, the Swisher 44 in. 11.5 HP electric start Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44 in. cutting deck with rear discharge and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver, 50 state compliant.
What's In the Box:
- Increase cutting width by pulling behind a riding mower
- Heavy duty 1/8 in. thick 44 in. tow-behind cutting deck with rear discharge
- Exclusive bumper roller system
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- 2 G6 commercial mulching blades
Warranty / Certifications
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.