- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Ships directly from ViewSonic|
|3 year factory warranty|
|All original accessories included|
|Authorized ViewSonic dealer|
What's in the box:
- ViewSonic PG800W Projector
- Remote with batteries
- Power Cord
- VGA cable
- WXGA (1280x800) 16:9 5000 Lumens Projector with a 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Vertical Keystoning
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- The PG800W is the ideal high brightness projector for use professional installations, large venues, and business and education environment
- Convenient design with manual optical zoom and focus, and a muted white finish
- 1.15-1.5 throw ratio, 2.56 ft - 33.27 ft throw distance; HDMI, VGA, Ethernet LAN (RJ45), S-Video In, Audio In/Out, RS232, Composite RCA Video In, S-Video In, Mini USB, 3D Vesa, IR Out; Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.4 x 5.5 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PG800W Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Quick Start Guide
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
- 5000 Lumens of Brightness
- The PG800W combines 5000 lumens of brightness with a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio to produce clear images in nearly any environment.
- Vertical and Horizontal Lens Shift with Centered Lens
- Vertical and horizontal lens shift offer up, down, left, and right adjustment of the projection lens for flexible placement in challenging installations. The centered-lens design makes the PG800W well suited for replacing existing centered-lens installations, so you don't have to move or reinstall existing ceiling mounts or projector screens.
- PortAll Enclosed MHL/HDMI Adapter Compartment
- ViewSonic's PortAll feature utilizes a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from a wireless adapter or connect to other devices via an HDMI cable.
- Network Monitoring and Control
- You can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. And since the PG800W is Crestron and AMX certified, you can control and monitor the projector for nearly any size campus or enterprise.
- SuperColor for Enhanced Color Accuracy
- ViewSonic's SuperColor technology features a six-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, helping to provide a wide color range.
- Auto Power On/Off
- The PG800W can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely, when no signal is present, the projector will automatically power off after an amount of time you can set.
- SonicExpert Technology
- The ViewSonic's SonicExpert technology incorporates dual 10W speakers to deliver a full 20 Hz to 20 kHz sound range.
- 4-in-1 Power Button with IR Pass-Through
- The centrally located power button not only turns the projector on and off, but also functions as an IR receiver and control for remote devices. LED lights on the power button indicate whether any connected wireless adapters are powered on within the PortAll compartment.
- Enhanced Mounting Flexibility
- 1.3x optical zoom provides additional mounting flexibility to help reduce installation hassle.
Delivering 1280 x 800 resolution and 5000 lumens of brightness, the ViewSonic® PG800W is the ideal WXGA projector for professional installations, large venues, and business and education environments. With its 1.3x optical zoom, centered lens, vertical lens shift, and vertical keystoning, the PG800W provides extreme flexibility even in the most challenging installations. The PG800W boasts a sleek top cover design for quick lamp and accessory access, while an intuitive PortAll® compartment accommodates additional accessories such as an HDBaseT receiver, wireless streaming device, or PC stick. A 4-in-1 power button serves as a central point for LED notifications. Moreover, two HDMI ports and additional audio and video ports allow for extensive connectivity to handle multiple devices without the need to switch cables. Powered by SuperColor™ technology for beautiful image reproduction, and SonicExpert® technology for incredibly clear sound, the PG800W delivers a professional audiovisual performance.
|Contrast Ratio||22000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||10000 Hour|
|Graphic Mode||Full HD|
|Maximum Diagonal Image Size||25 ft|
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.