Vive Health 8" Alternating Pressure Mattress - Low Air Loss - New
- Manufacturer: Vive Health
- SKU: LVA1066
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|60 day guarantee|
|Brand new in box|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer in PA, CA, KS|
|Authorized Vive Health dealer|
- Vive Alternating pressure mattress
- Vive digital compressor pump
- Connecting air hose
- Replacement air chamber
- Patching Kit
- One year guarantee on pump
PREVENT BEDSORES AND ULCERS
Alleviates painful pressure on patients who have limited mobility or are bedridden
19 ALTERNATING AIR CHAMBERS
Continually redistributing the weight, the air chambers inflate and deflate alternatively
VARIABLE PRESSURE SETTINGS
Adjust the amount of air pressure for personal comfort and support or select the static or seated setting as necessary
ULTRA QUIET COMPRESSOR
Easy to set up, the digital compressor pump is exceptionally quiet to provide a restful atmosphere
REMOVABLE WATERPROOF COVER
Constructed with a durable, latex-free vinyl, the waterproof alternating mattress is easy to clean
8” TWIN XL MATTRESS
Supporting up to 350 pounds, the mattress is engineered for even support and breathable comfort
Fits in almost any seat
- Intended for use by those confined to a bed for an extended period of time
- Prevents sores that are caused by prolonged bed rest
- Power cord attached directly to pump
- Electrical Power Supply : 110-120 volts
- Position the mattress on the bed and secure to the bed using the straps.
- Connect the mattress feed pipes to the compressor (pump) connector using the flexible hose.
- Secure the compressor and plug into an outlet.
- Turn on the mattress and begin use. Make sure the mattress has been fully inflated before positioning the patient on top of it.
- Length: 80"
- Width: 35"
- Height: 8"
- Pump: 10. 25 ” x 3.5” x 4.75”
- For best results, wipe down with a damp cloth coated with a detergent product solution or disinfectant
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents
How do I adjust the firmness or softness of my alternating pressure mattress?
The air pressure is easily adjusted using the plus and minus buttons on the digital control panel.
Do the air cells cycle?
Yes, the air chambers cycle to redistibute pressure. The air-filled channels alternate from inflating to deflating to help vary the pressure and reduce the risk of pressure sores and ulcers.
What is the cycle time?
Each alternating cycle is approximately 10-12 minutes in length.
What is the pressure range?
The air pressure range is 20 to 80 mmHg.
How loud is the pump?
The pump is very quiet. You will hear a slight hum as the air pressure alternates.
Can you sit the hospital bed up in a sitting position with this mattress?
Yes! The alternating mattress includes a static seating setting for using a hospital bed in the sitting position.
Does the alternating pressure mattress help to avoid/reduce bedsores?
Yes, the alternating pressure mattress is used in prevention and healing of bedsores. It is recommended that bedridden patients be turned and high risk areas inspected regularly.
How do you make the mattress alternate pressure?
The mattress alternates all by itself! Plug the mattress into the wall and allow an hour to fill completely. Once filled, the bed automatically alternates air in every other air panel. As one fills and gets firmer, the others lose air and get softer. This constant alternating helps move the patient’s body and adjusts the pressure points of patients who will be bedridden for extended periods of time.
The nurse recommended a low air loss mattress system. Is this the right product?
This replaces a standard mattress. You need a box springs or hospital style bed frame to put it on. No mattress is required.
Is the pump compatible with 220 volts?
No, the pump is not compatible with 220 volts. It used standard 110V only.
How do I clean my alternating pressure mattress?
To clean your mattress, make sure to disconnect from the electrical outlet. Use a damp towel with mild soap and water to wipe down, and then dry with a soft towel. You can also wipe down with alcohol wipes or light rubbing alcohol.
Can I remove the cover?
Yes, the waterproof cover is removable.
Is the cover waterproof?
Yes, the latex-free cover is completely waterproof.
Do the cells at the head alternate?
No, the three cells at the head of the mattress inflate and stay static to act as a pillow.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.