Vive Health MOB1019BLK All Terrain Steerable Knee Walker Black New
- Manufacturer: Vive Health
- SKU: MOB1019BLK
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year warranty|
|Brand new in box|
|300 pound capacity|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer in PA, CA, KS|
|Authorized Vive Health dealer|
- Knee Walker
- Storage Bag
- Matte black steel frame
- Resilient foam knee platform
- Frame length: 35”
- Frame width: 18”
- Knee pad platform: 14” by 7”
- Knee platform height: 20"-26"
- Steering handle height: 38" to 46"
- Wheels: 12”
- Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
How to Fold:
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
SAFE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE
Providing safe, stability mobility, the knee walker is a great alternative to crutches while recovering from a foot, leg or knee injury or surgery
LARGE ALL TERRAIN TIRES
Four 12” pneumatic tires allow you to easily navigate any surface indoors and out, including loose surfaces such as gravel or grass.
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely navigate any surface, including inclines, with responsive dual rear brakes for exceptional stability and control
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESIGN
Easily adjust the height of both the handlebars and the knee platform for a comfortable, customized fit
CONTOURED KNEE PLATFORM
The knee platform is contoured to safely cradle the leg and eliminate painful pressure points, chafing and irritation
FOLDABLE STEEL FRAME
Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the steel frame knee walker easily folds for compact storage and travel
REMOVABLE STORAGE BAG
Includes a removable storage bag for securely carrying essential items in the large interior compartment, the small exterior pouch or the two mesh pockets
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.