Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|1 year warranty|
|Brand new in box|
|300 pound capacity|
|Ships directly from the manufacturer in PA, CA, KS|
|Authorized Vive Health dealer|
- Storage Basket
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: Width: 25” Length: 28”
- Adjustable Height: 31” to 36”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 10” by 20” by 32”
- Seat: 17.5" x 9.5"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Bag Dimensions: 15" w x 13" h x 3.5" d
How To Assemble:
- Insert front wheels into the frame
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn black cable adjuster screw located near each rear wheel behind tension spring
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
STABLE MOBILITY SUPPORT
Confidently navigate most terrain and comfortable rest when needed while safely carrying daily essentials
Easily customize the handle height for a comfortable fit for any individual
Conveniently folds down for compact storage and transportation, easily fitting in the trunk of a car
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic hand brakes and easily lock wheels in place when seated for added stability and security
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Corrosion-resistant, the lightweight aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable rollator bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
Does it come pre-assembled?
Yes, the rollator is pre-assembled, needing only the front wheels to be snapped into place before use.
Do you have to remove the wheels to fold it?
Although the front wheels can be removed for more compact storage, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator.
Will a rollator be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap. The front wheels can also be removed with the push pins for more compact storage.
Is the rollator height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 31” to 36”.
What is the weight limit for the rollator?
The rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the rollator?
The rollator is 25” wide.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does the rollator weigh?
The rollator weight 20 pounds.
Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the back wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.