WindyNation SOK-400WP-P30L-400B 400 Watt Solar Panel Kit with 400ah AGM Battery New
- Manufacturer: WindyNation
- SKU: SOK-400WP-P30L-400B
Select Bread as your payment option at checkout
- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Manufacturer Direct from CA|
|Authorized WindyNation Dealer|
|1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
The Windy Nation 400-Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit and 400Ah Battery Bank comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun. Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and back-up power. WindyNation's 400-Watt Solar Kit with batteries includes everything you need to get started: four 100-Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panels, four 100Ah AGM Deep Cycle Batteries with 2/0 AWG Interconnect Cables, 30 Amp P30L Solar Charge Controller, 40 ft. of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring and all the necessary mounting hardware. Product photos above show pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. The WindyNation 400-Watt Solar Charging Kit is the ideal solution for providing back-up power or off-grid power when you need it.
(4 pc) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- Four panels are perfect for 12 or 24 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
- Note:Wiring diagrams for wiring the four solar panels in parallel (12V) are shown in the owners manual
(4 pc) Batteries: totalling 400ah AMG
(1 pc) 30 Amp P30L Solar Charge Controller
- Prevents battery from being overcharged and damaged by the solar panel
- User adjustable settings with LCD Display
- Battery Temperature Sensor included
- Overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected
(4 Sets) Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Set
- Includes 16 anodized aluminum Z-brackets and four sets of stainless steel fasteners
- Quickly and easily mount the solar panel to a RV, boat or roof
- Corrosion resistant materials (anodized aluminum and stainless steel)
Solar Panel Cable and MC4 Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable (E331483)
- One Pair of MC4 Connectors
- The MC4 connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the MC4 connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
(Note: MC4 Connectors do not come pre-attached to cable. Cut cable to length and attach MC4 Connectors. The 12 AWG cable is used to connect the solar panels to the charge controller.)
MC4 Branch Connectors
- Three Pairs of MC4 Branch Connectors
- The MC4 branch connectors are used to wire the two solar panels in parallel for 12V battery charging. For 24V battery charging they will not be used
- Wiring diagram for both 12V and 24V are shown in the Owners manual
- Complete kit includes: (4pcs) 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel, 30-amp P30L Solar Charge Controller (w/ LCD Display and user adjustable settings), 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary solar mounting hardware + 4pcs BattaMax 100Ah (400ah total) AGM, Maintenance Free, Deep Cycle 12V Batteries with 2/0 AWG Interconnect Battery Cables.
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- Solar panels will provide on average 1700 Watt Hours (Wh) or 150 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- 1 year solar panel warranty. 25 year power output warranty. 1 year warranty on all other included components.
Power Consumption of Common AC Appliances
|Light Bulb 100W||100|
|AC (5,000 BTU)||700|
1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
WARRANTIES – ALL PRODUCTS
As an WindyNation authorized dealer, we offer this item with a 1 Year Warranty.
- In the event there is a technical problem that occurs with your product upon receipt or installation of your product, please contact us and attempt to diagnose the problem. If a faulty item is detected and the unit is within the warranty period, an RMA number will be provided along with return instructions. Windy Nation will repair or replace the item at their discretion, within 14 days of receipt of return.
- Windy Nation warrants that the Power Inverter (the “Product”), will be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal authorized use consistent with product instructions for a period of one (1) year from the date the original purchaser (“Customer”) receives the Product (the “Warranty Period”). This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. The Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Windy Nation, its suppliers and affiliates for breach of the warranty is, at Windy Nation’s option, either (i) to replace the Product (or defective component part(s)) with a new or reconditioned Product (or component part(s)); (ii) to repair the reported problem; or (iii) to refund the purchase price of the Product. Repaired or replaced products are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Windy Nation not expressly set forth in this limited warranty.
Pay over time
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner, Bread, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Pay for your order over 12, 18, or 24 months at competitive interest rates*.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.