- Free Shipping Options Available
- Price Match On Most Items
- Manufacturer Direct
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Free Replacement Shipping
|Brand new & manufacturer direct|
|Guaranteed to work like new or your money back|
|3 year manufacturer's warranty|
|Authorized DuroStar dealer|
|Free same or next day shipping|
Be prepared for the big storm or any power outage with the flexibility of the DuroStar DS10000EH 10,000 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator. Adding the capability of being able to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable power when you need it while increasing your generator's run time. Powering this unit is a 18 Horsepower, DuroStar Over Head Valve Engine. Also contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for an even quieter operation.
- 12V Generator Battery
- Generator Wheel Kit
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's manual
- Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Electric Start is as simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric and Recoil Start.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector) Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load on 40 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
|Max AC Output (Watts)||10000|
|Rated AC Output (Watts)||8000|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||8.3|
|Engine||18Hp DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 9 hours at 1/2 Load on 40 lb. Tank|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
|Current (Volts)||(120V/240VAC) and (12VDC)|
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles||2|
|120V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles||1|
|120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock||1|
|120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet||1|
|10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.||1|
Even though the box was not damaged the generator had several large dent in it. It does run fine however.
very nice easy to put together. haven't started it yet
Got to area by truck. Only problem, after calling company 3 times, it still took 10 days for the generator to be delivered the remaining 70 miles. Also. The propane directions need to be way updated. Things have changed in the manufacturing and the directions do not reflect that. Cold outside so haven’t got to play with it as I would have liked to. But did start right up with gas. Goin to like it, I think when get the bugs worked out.
Fantastic company, great equipment amazing price.
I generator arrived in a timely manner, perfect condition, very happy
I hope we don’t get any bad weather here Fla with the Hurricane Season coming. If we do I’m bad to the bone with my new DuroStar 10,000 watt generator!!